9 - 'Time has changed many things, Us.'

Noor was taking a shower and Maahi was cooking while Aditya was eating a banana. Zoya got bored and she went to the kitchen. She noticed that Aditya was there, Eating. 'Why are you eating now?' Zoya asked. Aditya looked at her confused. 'You are going to eat dinner with us soon so put that away.' Zoya ordered. 'Ok let me tell you. I'm warming up my stomach before eating the actual food, it's like warm up before exercise.' Aditya replied. Zoya was going to tell something but Maahi interrupted. 'Let him be, Zoya. It's his first time to our home.'
Zoya rolled her eyes and sat in front of him in the dining table.

'Aditya just messaged me.' Pooja said. 'What does it say?' Yash asked. 'That he is going to be at Zoya's place for dinner.' Pooja replied. Yash sighed. 'Will you be ok? Alone at home?' Yash Asked. 'Of course.' Pooja replied. 'But I wouldn't be' Yash said and entered into her house. 'Umm.. Ok.' Pooja replied.

'Who lives with you?' Noor asked Aditya while they were eating together. 'With my elder sister. But she goes overseas for her work so I mostly stay alone.' Aditya replied with a smile.
'Your parents?' Maahi and Noor asked. Aditya cleared his throat and said,'They are Lawers and they didn't want me to do game designing so they kind of kicked me from the house.'
'Oh that's sad.' Pooja said in a low voice. 'Zoya also kind of ran away from her house.' Noor said. Zoya looked at her puzzled as she was focused in the food. 'Really? I didn't know she had that much confidence.' Aditya said. 'What do you even know about me? We hardly met.' Zoya asked. 'Why do we have to meet eachother when
I could read you like a book?' Aditya said. The place became quite for sometime. They were all staring at Aditya.

Yash was cooking while Pooja was chopping vegetables. 'Its been long time since I ate your food. I miss it.' Pooja said.
'Thats because you never stay here for a long time.' Yash said.
'I know. I have too much of work.'
'Work is important than My food?'
'Yeah. And what about Zoya?'
'What?'
'Has she signed in your contract?' 'Yes'
'Oh my god. Why didn't you tell me?'
'I thought it wasn't important.'
'You didn't find it important to tell that you like her too.'
'I don't like her.'
'Really? Isn't it obvious?'
'Ok I like her a bit.'
'So how much constitutes in your 'a bit'?'
'Ok I do like her but I don't think it'll work out between us.'
'Thats what you said before you started your work too'
'God you know alot about me!'
'Then what are we friends for?'
'Stop it and now give those vegetables to me.'

Noor got a chocolate and started to eat it. Zoya begged for some time and got a bit of chocolate from Noor. She took small bites and melted it in her mouth. Aditya was helping Maahi clean the dishes and they were having a small talk. Aditya got a call from Pooja and he left to talk with her for a while. While he was gone, Maahi rushed to the seat next to Noor and came closer to them, As though they were talking secrets. 'Aditya is so sweet and nice.' Maahi whispered. 'How?' Zoya asked.
'He didn't deny eating with us. And he helped in cleaning the dishes.'
'Maahi, Even I do that.' Noor spoke.
'But it's about Adi'
'ADI?!' Zoya exclaimed.
Aditya turned and glared at Zoya while he was talking to Pooja.
'Ssshh.. Don't make it obvious.' Maahi and Noor said together. Maahi held Zoya's hand and said, 'Thank you so much.'
'For what?' Zoya asked.
'For being nice to Aditya and for being his friend.'
'Yeah ok. Whatever.'
'But don't you think he is cute?' Noor asked.
'He is a perfect man.' Maahi said.
'Really?' Aditya asked from behind. Maahi and Noor were surprised. ' I'll go and clean the..Bathroom.' Noor said and left. Maahi went behind her. Aditya turned to Zoya. She was licking the melted chocolate off her fingers. Aditya felt disgusted looking at it. 'Why..Wha..What are you doing?' Aditya asked.
'Eating a chocolate' Zoya said.
'Like that?'
'Why what's wrong?'
'Its..Its weird.'
'No it's not. This is the best way to eat Chocolates.'
'Eee..No.'
'Aah have you tried it?'
'No, And I don't want to.'
'Come on-'
'Aditya do you want something?' Maahi asked. Interrupting their conversation.
'No. In fact I have to go home. I've booked a cab it'll be here soon.'
'Aah' Maahi sighed.
'Ill get my jacket.' Aditya said and left. Maahi was thinking for a while and asked, 'Did you get his number?'
'No, Why would I?'
'You have to because-'
'Aditya is going. Won't you say goodbye?' Aditya said.
'The cab is here. Come guys let's send him off.' Noor said.
Maahi and Zoya followed Noor to the doorway.  Aditya was waiting for them to come. 'Bye. I hope you enjoyed dinner.' Maahi said While Zoya was more interested in her next piece of chocolate.
'Oh I loved it.' Aditya said and hugged Maahi. Zoya widened her eyes looking at it.
'Bye.' Aditya said. Maahi was blushing a little while Noor was cringed looking at her blush. Aditya said bye to Zoya and Noor. He was about to leave but he thought of giving Zoya his number, So that he could help Yash in wooing her. He turned and said to Zoya, 'I think I should give you my number. You know because we are friends now.'
Maahi was so excited. They exchanged numbers.

'What is Aditya doing at Zoya's place till now?' Yash became restless. ' Don't worry. He'll be here soon. Stop being Possessive.'
'Umm.. I'm just-'
Aditya rang the bell. Yash rushed and immediately opened the door. Aditya looked at Yash and Asked, 'What were you doing with my SISTER all this time?'
'How can I possibly do anything with her?' Yash replied with a smile. Pooja kicked his leg. 'So how was it there?' Yash asked while they entered the hall.
'It was fine. Zoya was so pretty in pajamas. You should've been there.' Aditya replied.
'Oh I would love to look at him drooling over her.' Pooja said.
'I was talking about the food.' Yash said.
'Oh that was great too.'
'Did Zoya cook?' Pooja asked.
'Zoya does not know how to cook.' Aditya said.
'Aah we have Yash for that.' Pooja said tapping on Yash's shoulder.
He pushed her hand away and got up. 'I think I should go. Leave me alone.' Yash said and left. Pooja and Aditya were laughing at him. 'Do you need anything else to eat?' Pooja asked.
'No I'm quite full. You should've gone to sleep. You work alot.'
'But I was concerned about my little brother.' Pooja said pouting.
'Leave' Aditya said.
'Cutie' Pooja said and pulled his cheeks. He pushed her towards her bedroom and they went to sleep.

'Aaahhh!' Maahi screamed looking at Aditya's number. 'Wow now let's pretend he is a delivery boy and prank him.' Noor said.
'Oh my god! Zoya thanks alot!' Maahi said and kept jumping
'Whats great about him?' Zoya mumbled. She took her phone back from Maahi. She got a notification from instagram. Arjun gave her a follow request.

Aditya got hungry by midnight. He went to the kitchen to eat something. He found an eaten chocolate. He remembered Zoya. He took a bit of it and melted it in his mouth. 'This is good' He said to himself and sat in the dining table. The chocolate melted in his hands and without hesitating, he licked it. Pooja came to Aditya sheepishly and asked, 'What are you doing now?'
' I'm eating a chocolate.' He replied with a smile.

🎆🎆🎆

Hello! Thank you so much for your patience. I hope you enjoyed this part. Sorry if it's not long but I'm sure I have much more in store!
Byee!!