2-'Is it you? Who I think of?'

It was the day before the art exhibition. Zoya was working furiously to prove Mr.Yash wrong. She thought that her work was done until she saw Noor. Noor was sleeping on the sofa, With the fairy lights in her hands. Zoya sighed looking at her.

       It was 7 am. Aditya was sleeping even when the alarm was ringing.Pooja entered his room and turned the alarm off and opened the windows. He didn't wake up yet. Then she became restless and got a glass of water and splashed it on Aditya's face. He finally woke up. He tried opening his eyes but it was too bright. ' Wouldn't you wish your sis early in the morning?' Pooja said.
'Aaah!' Aditya gasped looking at her and he sat up.
'What? Didn't you expect me?' Pooja asked, Widening her eyes.
'I did, But not so soon. When did you come back from delhi?'
'When you were snoring. It's your Art exhibition and I won't come? Have you lost all your hope on your elder sister? ' She said smiling. He threw a pillow at her.

     While Zoya was telling what Noor should do, Maahi ran towards Zoya and hugged her. 'Thank you, Thank you, GOD!' Maahi screamed. Zoya was shook. She was wondering what had happened to her. Then she noticed Yash standing few metres away from her and he was starring at her. Zoya swiftly pushed her away and whispered 'What?' and was signalling to her that Yash was standing and watching them. Maahi immediately understood that and pulled Zoya from the hall.
'I am so thankful to god that you are managing the event.'Maahi said.
'You have been telling that for a long time but never told why.' Zoya said.
'Yeah. And that's because..'Maahi started until Pooja interrupted them.
'Hi. Umm... I'm looking for the art exhibition..' She asked doubtedly.
'Yeah it's that way' Zoya said, pointing.
'Thanks' She said with a smile.

        Maahi got a call from her agency so she had to leave. While Zoya was going in, She saw someone wearing a black hoodie helping the girl she had met before. He looked familiar to her and was starring at him.
'Hey, Miss..' Yash was standing behind her.
'Zoya' She completed his sentence.
'Yes! I have to talk to you. Come into my cabin soon.'
'Yes sir.'

       'Really Pooja? Why did you keep this?' Aditya  asked her in a tired tone.
'Stop being lazy! I like it and trust me, You will become more famous because of this painting and at that time don't tell thanks.' Pooja said
'Haha. Very funny.'
'Okay, Now tell where do I keep this? Pooja kept asking him but he seemed to be occupied somewhere else. He heard a girl scolding someone over the phone. He wanted to take a look at her, So he went closer. Pooja was going behind him. He was going to call her but Someone else started to talk to her. He then turned to go but he wanted to take another look. He turned, But nobody was there. He took a step ahead and felt something beneath his shoe. It was a dairy. It seemed old but it was decorated well. He took it and was going to open it but Pooja pulled him back. 'Watch where you're going!' Pooja screamed at him. He was going to dash on a steel holder. He was holding the dairy yet. 'What happened?' Pooja asked.
'Nothing. I was just curious hearing that voice.' Aditya said.