8- 'Meeting or reunion?'

Zoya was walking on the street with all her grocery things. She saw someone talk to a street dog. He gave it some food and turned to leave, He then saw Zoya. It was Aditya. He walked to her and started with a hi. 'Hi' She replied. 'How are you here at this time?' Aditya asked.
'Well I should be asking that to you. What were you doing? ' Zoya asked.
'I came here to meet the dog.'
'And?' She asked and they started to walk together.
'There is a horrible incident with it.'
'Continue.'
'When I first came here, I witnessed the death of the dog's mother so from that time I started to take care of him'
'Why don't you take him home?'
'Pooja does not like dogs'
'Pooja?'
'My elder sister.'
'Oh.. Yeah I hate people who just don't care about dogs!'
'I know. I want to just lock them up in a room and-'
'Do the same horrible thing to them which they did to the dog'
'Exactly!' Aditya said and they started to look in another directions. Zoya felt that it was awkward and broke the silence, 'So.. You design games?'
'Yeah how do you know?' He asked being surprised.
'My friend, Noor works for Yash.'
'Oh she, She is amazing in her work.'
'Yeah. You still didn't answer my question.'
'Oh yes I design games. I don't work for myself. I work under Yash.' Aditya was trying to give hints of Yash to Zoya.
'So Yash has a gaming company too?'
'No he is in partnership with the Martins'

'Sorry sir, But we could give you only 3 months.' The manager from Luca company said.
'But I've aldready signed a contract with The Martins!' Yash shouted at them.
'We need the contract papers as evidence otherwise you are forced to sign the contract with us. To find the papers we are giving you 3 months. Isn't that enough? ' They asked.
'Fine. Thank you.' Yash said. They left and the next second, Pooja entered. She noticed that something was wrong and so she asked him, 'Is everything alright?'
'I don't know. I'm afraid I'll ruin everything.' Yash replied.
' They came again today?'
'Yeah.. They gave me 3 months this time '
'Thats good! You could issue for anoth-'
'Yeah I know, But their centre is Korea. It takes time to do the procedure again. 3 month are not enough.'
' Ok.. We will come up with some other way..'
'Yeah, But I'm afraid about Aditya. This is his passion, This is what he wanted to do and now I can't ruin everything.' Yash said.

Maahi was getting restless. She was worrying about Zoya as didn't reach home early. 'Shes grown up now, She might be meeting her friends too.' Noor said.
'But we are here!' Maahi screamed.
'We are not her only friends. There are Arjun, Koyal, Yash and Ad-'
'Aditya!' Maahi screamed as she saw him through the window.
'Never knew you know me that much.'
'I meant that Aditya is with her.'
'Ad..ya..Wha..Na?' Noor was stammering and ran to the Window to take a look. Zoya was hold most of the grocery stuff and was entering the house. She was going to call Maahi and Noor but before she could call, They were sitting beside the table as if they were waiting for her, For Them to be precise. Zoya was shook looking at them, Aditya was confused. 'Hi Aditya!' Maahi welcomed. 'Umm.. Hi' Aditya said doubtedly as he didn't know her. 'Yeah, Thank you so much for coming till here I ...' Zoya started to say until Maahi and Noor interrupted, 'Shall we all have dinner together?'
Zoya and Aditya turned to them and gave a confused expression.
'Cant it be like a reunion of you two?' Noor suggested.
'But we have just met, How can it be a reunion?' Zoya asked while Aditya was busy digging the grocery stuff.
'Ok then a meeting dinner?' Maahi covered it up.
' I'm ok with it if the food is good.' Aditya said.