37- For You

"Waah this place is beautiful!" Aditya said as soon as she entered their new house.
A house for Aditya and Zoya only.
A place which is soon going to be filled with memories and happiness.
A place of their love.
"Can't believe that we are going to live in this house, Together, Alone" Zoya said.
The house wasn't so big but big enough for them.
The living room had a large window through which the entire beauty of the city could be seen.
The bedroom was big and had an attached cupboard in it.
The kitchen was connected to the living room.
A big decorated circular hole was in the wall, by which The living room can be seen from the kitchen.
They were very happy with the entire house.

They admired the house for a longer time, Until Zoya had to leave.
"Sorry, Client meetings. I'm really sorr-"
"It's fine, Zoya. I can understand and I'm not stopping you. I'll take care" Aditya Said and gave an assuring smile.
Zoya smiled back.
She turned to leave but stopped.
She swiftly went back and pecked Aditya's lips.
"Bye!" Zoya said and left, Leaving Aditya shook.
Aditya blushed and smiled like an idiot.

"This should be fine." Aditya said as soon as she put things on its place.
Aditya had told Zoya that he would decorate the house with her but she was working hard and he didn't want to disturb her anymore so he decided to do it on his own.
Well, Aditya told that he would do it with Zoya but he hadn't Promised, So it was okay... right?
Aditya put the bedspreads and pillows.
Arranged the kitchen.
Arranged the sofas and set the living room.
Gave beautiful lighting around the house.
He wasn't bad in it to be honest, He was actually pretty good. Almost perfect!
He turned the entire house to a dream land.
He decorated the house with many candles too, Because Zoya secretly had candle fetishes.

Zoya went to officr just for a meeting, So she was coming home sooner.
So Joon and Si Hye were at home, Resting.
Zoya just came out of the office by evening and was about to book a cab.
"Hello!" Aditya said from behind.
It startled Zoya.
"What are you doing here?" Zoya asked.
Aditya didn't say a word and gave her a beautiful bouquet of flowers.
It was filled with different kinds of flowers and smelled amazing.
"For you" Aditya said.
Zoya blushed.
"thank you." Zoya said.
"Actually. I came to pick you up." Aditya said.
"Come" Aditya said and pulled her by her hand towards the car.
Zoya was too shocked to say anything so she just walked beside him, Blushing.

"Welcome home" Aditya said and opened the door to their new love nest.
It was beautifully decorated.
By Aditya.
"Wha-" Zoya started.
"I'm sorry, I should've done it with you but I thought that you would be tired" Aditya said, Pouting.
"I love it. Aditya." Zoya said.
Zoya looked at Aditya and pulled him closer and hugged him tightly.
They were like bears.
While releasing, Zoya slightly kissed his cheeks.
"I love it, I'm happy." Zoya said.
Aditya smiled.

"Is it done?" Si Hye asked while chopping the vegetables.
"Yeah, Halfway." So Joon said while cooking noodles.
The house felt empty without for Si Hye without Zoya so she called Joonie over.
Even though they had feelings for eachother, They didn't say it to each other but enjoyed Eachothers company and presence.
It's amazing how you could be happy and express everything with tiny gestures without actually telling them through words.
"Done" So Joon said as he got the bowl of hot noodles to the dining room, The  living room with TV was basically the dining room.
They both started eating.

Zoya showed off her amazing cooking skills by putting the pizza in the oven for a few minutes.
Aditya and Zoya were tired to cook.
They sat down to watch a movie while eating.
Surprisingly, Kuch Kuch hota hai was airing.
Without further thoughts, They clicked on it faster than lighting to watch it.
They both loved the movie since childhood. This movie got them many memories from the past.
It was much more special for them now as they have shifted to a new home and now that they are finally together after a long time, They are watching their childhood movie which brought alot of memories back.
The house was aldredy being filled with memories.
Happy memories.
The didn't get tired watching the entire movie, they kept watching.
They had finally reached the scene where Kajol was dressed as a bride and she was looking at the sky.
Aditya slowly leaned to Zoya in that scene.
"I sometimes think, What if you were the shooting star in the sky and If I were the ground, Was I wishing for you or did fate get us together?" Aditya whispered.
Zoya smiled.
"I think it's you. Because of gravity and law of attraction, I was attracted to you, And am still." Zoya said.
"Oh God, Gravity is so fun." Aditya said.
They laughed.
Before the movie reached its end credits, Zoya slept on the couch.
She had a hard day and Aditya knew it.
Although Zoya was tired, She wanted to spend some time with Aditya in the first day so she pushed herself.
Aditya knew it.
"Why are you like this?" Aditya mumbled to himself.
He switched the TV off and lifted Zoya towards the bedroom.
He took so much care to not wake her up in the process.
He layed her down in the bed and tucked her in.
When he was going to leave, Zoya pulled him holding his hand.
Zoya slowly opened her heavy lidded eyes.
"I'm sorry." Zoya said softly.
"I wasn't able to make this day special."
"It's okay, Just your presence in this empty house with me makes thus face of the night special." Aditya said, Pushing her hair from her face.
Zoya smiled weakly and pulled him closer.
She put her hands around his neck and went forward to kiss him.
Aditya rested his hands on her head and kissed her back.
They kissed passionately for sometime.
Aditya broke the kiss.
"You know that we could continue this the entire night, But we both know that we are tired." Aditya said.

🐤🐤🐤
Hello!
I loved writing this chapter!
I tried making the chapter longer than the last one and I hope it worked.
Most of you already knew my madness the last update and I'm still not over it. I never forget! Thank you so much!
Please give me your comments. Your feedback. It really helps me.
The story is going well and it is close to an end 😭.
BUT, It's not ending soon. Don't worry, It's okay.
Thank you so much for reading. Stay healthy and happy. Love yourself!
Hakuna Matata!