Information Before Story

Description:

Being the Decimo or Neo-Primo of Vongola was no mean feat for a little wimp like Sawada Tsunayoshi, however he was strong, never faltering and always put his friends before himself. But one time, he had his guard down. Being shot by a mysterious bullet sends him 400 years into the past with a critical bullet wound. And here isn't as kind as his time. Will he make it back without having the Primo Generation find out his identity?

I was typing The Next Generation and this plot bunny appeared.

This is a story in which Tsuna has become the Neo Vongola Primo or Official Vongola Decimo, living hard days of paperwork in the Italy Vongola Mansion. One time, attacked by an enemy Tsuna gets shot by a bullet that sent him to a place he doesn't recall being in. The bullet wound did not disappear like a Dying Will Bullet, but instead the wound grew worse.

Vongola First Generation Storm Guardian, G had never expected seeing a bloody kid that looked like his boss, Giotto to appear in Vongola territory all of a sudden. No questions asked, he must be a spy. So he drew his gun.

Notes and Warnings:

1. Tsuna is strong, but sometimes a wimp. OOC to be short. 2. I don't own KHR or anything else. This is just a fanfiction.