Infiltrate

"Oy, oy..Giotto, what are you thinking leaving the spies here for another night? They might be planning to blow up the mansion!" G complained. "Chill, G. My Hyper Intuition tells me that Tsunayoshi holds no intentions against the Vongola!"

  "I don't doubt your Hyper Intuition, but even if he has no intentions, what if he's a information dealer that sells information???" "Now, now, G, calm down..." "SHUT UP FLUTE FREAK!!!"

  "Okay chill!! I told them to stay so we can observe if they're really spies or not! If they're suspicious we can always fight! If they're not we can let them stay or go!!"

"Tch."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

   They leaned against the door, trying to listen in on the two.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Juudaime, I'm really sorry I let you get hit by that bullet!!!"

"I said to stop that!!"

"But I've really failed you!!! Juudaime saved me but got hit instead!!!"

"It's fine!!! I'm the one that let my guard down!!!"

"But it was mainly my fault!!!"

" A true Boss should always be alert!! I was just careless!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

But through the door the voices were muffled and all they could hear was:

"Juudaime...sorry...hit...bullet.."

"said...stop..."

"failed...saved...got hit..."

"fine...I'm..let...guard down..."

"But...mainly...fault..."

"true Boss...alert...careless..."

"What might they be talking about?" Lampo asked. "And who's 'Juudaime'?"

"Juudaime means Decimo." Asari said.

"Decimo? Is he the Decimo of a famiglia??"

"No one can say for sure."

"Giotto, we should lock him up after all!! He's suspicious!!"

"Don't jump to conclusions, G."

  And suddenly the door opened. "Primo, it's rude to eavesdrop." Tsuna said. "How dare you listen in on our conversation!! We already agreed to leave so get off our case!!"

  The Primo Guadians could only leave.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was a few minutes to midnight...

  "Juudaime, where are we going to stay if we really have to leave?" Hayato asked. He had let Uri out of her Ring, and he had hid his Vongola Gear.

  "Who said we were going to stay here any longer?" Tsuna petted Natsu and Uri's head as he said. He was in boss-mode, although he seemed to be quite easygoing at the moment.

  "Juudaime! Do you mean-?"

  Tsuna stood up and stretched. "Do you have the bullet Reborn asked you to bring?" Hayato beamed. "Of course, Juudaime!!"

  Tsuna put on his headphones and contacts, then his mittens, turning them into gloves without lighting the flame on his forehead. Natsu went back to his ring.

  Hayato buckled on his Vongola Gear and somehow got Uri to stop scratching his face and go back to her ring.

  "We leave at midnight."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  Suddenly the door opened, revealing Primo and his Guardians. "Where do you think you're going, Tsunayoshi?" Giotto asked, going into HDWM. Tsuna and Hayato turned, not at all surprised.

"We're leaving." he asnwered.

"The deal was that you leave tomorrow!!!" G shouted.

  Just then, the midnight bell rang.

  "It's already 'tomorrow'." he said, silencing the older Storm Guardian.

  "Hayato, let's go."

"Yes, boss."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  When they were out of sight, Tsuna went into HDWM. He grabbed Hayato's hand and they flew to Talbot's house.

  In the distance, only the flames were visible.

  In front of Talbot's house, they landed and released their Box Animals. Tsuna went out of HDWM and they knocked on the door.

  Talbot opened the door with a smile on his face. "Welcome, Vongola Decimo and his Storm Guardian!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Wait, didn't he just disappear from the story a while ago?

Oh well.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  Talbot examined the bullet. "My, my, this is surely a modified version of the ten-year-bazooka!" he exclaimed.

"Any hope in getting us back earlier than a month, Talbot-san?" Tsuna asked.

Talbot nodded. "This is a great help! This won't take long! If I start working now, I should be finished by tomorrow!"

"Really??" they both exclaimed at once. Talbot nodded.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  "Now, all that's left is to deal with Akuhei, Juudaime!!" Hayato said excitedly. Tsuna nodded. "With two of us now, I'm sure it'll go fine!!"

  Tsuna smiled slightly with a nod, but he still felt like something was wrong.

[What's going to happen this time?]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  "Hayato, are you ready?" Tsuna asked. "Of course, Juudaime!!"

  They were both in battle gear, ready for battle.

  "Talbot-san is working?" Tsuna asked. Hayato nodded. "It'd be better to not to disturb him now, right?"

  "We'll really have to thank him for the directions to the Estraneo Base when we get the chance, though." Tsuna said before going into HDWM

  Natsu and Uri were still in their rings, but their Vongola Gears were activated.

  "Well then, let's go."

"We'll take down the Estraneo Decimo today, once and for all."

"Yes, boss!"