Leave

"So, who's going to appear?" Tsuna asked.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Talbot didn't have time to answer before another explosion occured.

"What now??" Giotto yelled.

Tsuna facepalmed.

"No need to answer, Talbot-san. I think I know the answer already."

"JUUUDAIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"And here he comes."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  "Who goes there!!!!" G shouted, preparing his Arrow. Giotto was in HDWM again, Asari drew his swords, Alaude was prepared to arrest someone, Daemon was...'nufufufu'-ing, being the melon he is, Knuckle was getting into fighting stance, Lampo was hiding behind a wall somewhere.

  The newly broken door, courtesy of you-should-know-who-by-know, was followed by a loud shout.

"JUUUUUUDAIMEEEEEE!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?????"

  "He's speaking in Japanese??" Asari was shocked. "Nevermind that!!! How much paperwork is this going to cost???" Giotto freaked. "This is not the time to worry about that, Giotto!!! Stop the kid from running amok!!!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

   After a long half-hour, they finally manage to tie the boy up and make him stay still. "So, what're you doing on Vongola territory, boy?" Asari asked, a little happy to be speaking in his home language again. The boy glared.

  "I can speak Italian, just so you know." he growled. "Where is the Te-Tsuna?" he demanded.

  "Tsuna? You mean Tsunayoshi?" Giotto asked before he was interrupted by another.

  "Gosh...Hayato...this isn't our mansion, but it doesn't mean that you can trash this place up...." Tsuna groaned at his Storm Guardian.

  Brightening up at the voice, Hayato easily snapped off the ropes and ran to his Boss.

  He bowed down on his knees and started banging his head against the floor. "I'm sorry! I have failed to protect you from that bullet!! I'll commit suicide to atone!!!" he repeated like a mantra.

  "Hayato stop that or I'll seriously throw you out the window." Tsuna said in his Boss mode, which made Hayato stand up almost immediately.

  "And y'know this is a seriously bad time to show up."

"I'm so sorry!! I'll commit suicide to atone!!!"

"More than you, I want Reborn to commit suicide."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  "Now, Tsunayoshi, answer truthfully, who on earth are you?" Giotto demanded. He was asking in HDWM this time, completely serious. Tsuna sighed. There was no run this time.

  "I can't tell you." he said. "I knew it, you're a spy!!" G shouted. "Shut up Pinky!! Tsuna has his reasons!!!" Hayato yelled. "My hair is red for god's sake!!!" "No difference!!!"

  "I'm not a spy. But nevertheless I can't tell you too much about me. But you should be able to tell that I hold no evil intentions to the Vongola." Tsuna stood up. "But if you insist in saying we are spies we can, and will leave the mansion right away."

  "Wait." Giotto said. "We are not sure in which you are spies or not. You will leave tomorrow."

  "As you wish, then."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++