Fire

Tsuna widened his eyes as he heard it, then he sensed someone approaching him. Following his instincts his tried to leap back, only to find his arms grabbed by Akuhei.

"Regret grabbing my arms now, Sawada?"

"Kinda. Operation XX."

"Ooh~ So which is going to die first, you or me?"

"Neither. I just need enough firepower to get me out of your grip. I'd love to kill you but I can't risk having a depressed pineapple in my mansion."

"Well then, good luck with that~"

  Tsuna fired a mild XX Burner, which successfully got him out of the other's grip, but he got a bullet to his shoulder, in which he endured and flew away.

  Then Akuhei appeared behind him and kicked him down to the ground.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  "Juudaime!!" Hayato rushed over to find himself faced with a bullet grazing his cheek, followed by a hard kick to the wall. Estraneo Primo.

"Hayato, stay there. I'll deal with this myself. Talbot-san, you can activate the machine for now and see if it works. I don't want to risk my life and wait for another day. Reborn's going to kill me."

"When were you the boss?"

"I AM the boss of the biggest Mafia four centuries later."

"That's not my time."

"You exist looking exactly the same in that time. So just do it."

"Okay then."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  "So Akuhei's Primo, mind if you fought my Primo instead? I'm sure it'd be more interesting than ganging up on a 24 year-old, right?" he asked. Akuhei's Primo, Akuma laughed. "That's right, I guess! Well I'll deal with you after I'm done!!"

  "Your Primo is suprisingly weird." Tsuna said.

"I know, right?"

"TSUNAYOSHI DID YOU JUST OFFER ME AS A SACRIFICE???"

"Yes, I did. You can't be my ancestor if you can't deal with him."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"So, Hayato, help me for a bit. I need your to press this button."

"Why can't you do it yourself?"

"Because the machine might explode."

"I'm not your dummy, old man!!!"

"You aren't?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  Tsuna and Akuhei ended up with their weapon to each other's faces, Akuhei staring at a splotch of orange from Tsuna's gloves, whilts Tsunawas looking at a knife directly in front of his eye.

  "So what now, Decimo?" Akuhei asked. "You can always move the blade away, Decimo." Tsuna replied. "But won't that mean you'd shoot off this orangeness the moment I did?"

"Of course. So I think we'd attack at the same time, the one who dies first loses."

"Okay then, Decimo. On the count of three?"

"Fine, but stop calling me Decimo it's confusing."

"One."

Tsuna stared. Those eyes of his were definitely planning something.

He sighed as Akuhei called out the second number.

"Two...!!"

He tilted his head to the side just in time to have the blade graze his cheek.

"Cheating isn't good, Akuhei."

"Ahahaha!! As expected of the Vongola Decimo!"

"I win. Three."

Tsuna fired the X Burner.