XX Burner and Akuhei

Hayato was soon covered with dynamites around hisbody, a pair of sunglasses and a cigarette-lighter appeared. He smiled.

  All of his enemies felt the urge to turn tail and run away as far as they could. Hayato's eyes gleamed, and he threw all of his bombs at them, causing a gigantic explosion.

  From afar it seemed like a volcano erupted.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  Tsuna's Gloves were now red. He took on his Boss look and glared.

"Primo is arriving fast. We'll have to finish this already."

  He positioned himself, for his strongest move.

  Akuhei had learnt what Tsuna was going to do. And he wasn't going to let him do it again.

  In a flash he reloaded his gun. He pulled the trigger before Tsuna could say the activation words.

  To Tsuna's shock, what shot out wasn't the lead bullets, but a beam of red flames.Storm Flames didn't actually hurt him, but it made the Sky Flame on his forehead disappear.

  He lit it again, and jumped to the air. "Operation X, X Burner: Air."

  He unleashed the mildly charged X burner, but it didn't have much effect.

  It continued on for a while until the door opened and in came Hayato.

  "Hayato!! keep him busy while I charge my flames!!"

  "Yes, Boss!!!"

  Hayato proceeded to throw his dynamite, effectively stalling some time.

  Tsuna landed on the ground and positioned both his hands in front of him.

  "Operation XX."

  "Roger, Boss!!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

    "Hayato, dodge!!" he ordered. Hayato, hearing that, was grazed by a bullet. He 'tch'ed and jumped into the air, making way for his boss' attack.

"XX Burner!!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  As the flames subsided, Tsuna panted, out of breath. "Did..we get him...?"he huffed. "I don't know. He's disappeared." Hayato replied. Tsuna sighed.

"Tsuna..yoshi...?"

They snapped their heads up. Giotto and his Guardians. All of them.

"Oh shit." Hayato said.

"Did they see?" Tsuna asked.

"We did...what on earth was that...Tsuna...you had Sky Flames? Why? How?"

Now these were questions Tsuna just couldn't answer.

He gulped.

"I'm sorry Tenth I'm a failure!! I didn't notice them arriving!!! I'll commit suicide to atone."

"Stop that Hayato if you leave me alone to deal with this I'll murder you."

"Y-Yes Boss!!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  "Ahahaha!! Sawada, don't think this is over yet!!!"

Akuhei's voice came from nowhere.

"Dammit, Akuhei you're still going on about this??? Don't you know one simple mistake can cause an extreme change???" Tsuna yelled to the voice.

  "Yes, of course I know!!! And the change I want to cause is for Vongola, and you, Sawada Tsunayoshi to disappear forever!!!"

"Damn, what makes you think that would really come true???" Hayato yelled.

"It will definitely come true!!!!"

"Hayato." Tsuna whispered.

"It seems like we have to beat some sense into him. Help me. Just don't kill him."

"Yes, Boss!!!!"