Again

An hour later, they had finally cleared up the rubble caused by Estraneo. Tsuna was holed up in his room, so they had G blow the door down. Tsuna's headache was getting worse by the second but he hid it, a little in vain.

  "Tsunayoshi, who on earth are you?" Giotto demanded. "Who, you ask, I'm Tsunayoshi. I told you that already." Tsuna grumbled, His headache was really bothering him. What worse could happen now?

  "You were definitely talking with the Estraneo just now!!! Don't lie!!!" G yelled. "Estraneo? What's that? Why would I talk to it?" Tsuna faked, but it was getting hard.

"Extremely tell us the truth, Tsunayoshi!" "I am!!!"

"Tsunayoshi, I never knew you were the type to lie." Asari grumbled.

"I'm not lying!!"

"Giotto, can I?" "For the last time, NO."

  Lampo and Alaude said nothing.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  "Urghhh what could possibly go worse????" he grumbled to himself. This time he couldn't just shake the Primo Generations off his case. "My, my, Tsunayoshi, you seem to be having some trouble." Talbot appeared.

  "Yes I am...This is pretty hard to deal with by myself, thank you very much." Tsuna growled, ignoring the Primos who were still in the room. "Then rejoice, for I bring good news."

  "Wait a minute, Talbot, what's the meaning of this?"

  "Now, now, Vongola Primo, we have private talk to go through." Talbot ushered them out the door. "Wait one minute Talbot!! I need to talk with that spy!!!" G managed to yell before the door was shut in his face.

  "And so, Tsunayoshi, I see you're having a hard time."

  "The hell would I be having a good time when my headache is getting worse?" Tsuna replied. Natsu 'Gao'ed.

  "Well sorry for my seemingly stupid question." Talbot said.

  "So, what news do you bring me?" Tsuna asked.

  "Reborn has decided to send one of your guardians here to accompany you!" Talbot replied.

  "Why the sudden change of plans??"

  "The Estraneo Famiglia attacked again and this time he acquired some bullet so he needs someone to send it to me." Talbot replied.

  Tsuna groaned. "Like I don'thave enough trouble keeping my identity a secret here...."

  "Well, look on the bright side, you'll have company."

  "I swear to god you and Reborn just like torturing me."