Food Fight

Tsuna finally woke up to a knock on the door. "Ahhh no matter howlong I sleep it's just not enough..." he yawned and kept Natsu into his Ring. He wore the ring and kept the bos in his pocket. Then he noticed his shirt was still bloody. [What a drag...]

  He lit his Vongola Ring and opened the box. Inside were his headphones, mittens, and...somehow, a new shirt. He inwardly cursed. Who put a shirt in there again? Oh right, Giannini. Something about a new reinforced material that's prevent him from getting hurt by flames.

  He took off his tie and then unbuttoned his shirt. This is one of the times where he'll actually be grateful for that crazy mechanic. Just then G walked in.

  "It's time for dinner...why're you changing?"

  "Because my shirt is bloody?"

  Tsuna ignored him and continued changing. He threw his stained shirt away and picked up the clean one.

  Then G noticed. The brat had tons of scars. They were like patterns carelessly littered around his body, some were deep and dark, while others were light and barely visible. There was one that traveled from his shoulder to his hips. Hell, there was even one on his chest where his heart was supposed to be.

  When Tsuna turned around, G gaped. His back was worse. I'll refrain from the details.

  Tsuna buttoned up the last button and stretched. It was always easier to move around in a suit made from Leon's threads. He grabbed his headphones and kept them in his shirt pocket and stuffed his mittens into his pocket. He kept in mind to hide his Vongola Ring.

  Then he followed G to the dining room in which he had a glaring contest with the Melon and ended up turning the Dining room into a food fight arena.

  It started with Lampo getting annoyed with their killing intent and throwing his pasta at Daemon. Which ended up on G's face. G got enraged and threw a random pie at him in which Lampo dodges and it kisses Asari's face.

  Asari decided to be peacemaker but Lampo threw food back and it ended up living on Knuckle's face. Knuckle threw food too and soon Daemon's face was colored with pineapple juice.

  Giotto crawled under the table to find Tsuna there too, munching on whatever food he catches whenever he stuck his plate out. Soon someone hit Alaude's face.

  All hell broke loose.

  Giotto had to go out to stop them, but ended up making it worse. Tsuna sighed. [Useless Boss you are, Primo. Not like I don't understand what it feels like...]

  When the noise had finally subsided, Tsuna climbed out to see an amazing sight. The room was beyond trashed. He could only say a few words....

"The room smells like Daemon."

"OY!!!!!"