Training

AN: Minna, Ohaiyo, Konichiwa, Konbanwa~ Whatever time you're reading this~ Anyway, it's time for a special long chappie!! Enjoy~ >v<

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  "Oy, oy, the Decimos are going crazy." Akuma gulped. "But is Vongola Decimo supposed to be killing my Decimo now?"

  "Of course not." Tsuna appeared behind him and knocked him out swiftly. Then he turned to his Primo. "You're a failure."

  "HEY!!!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  "Oy, oy, Dame-Tsuna, Respect your ancestor, no matter how useless he was." the painfully familliar voice rang out, But the familliarity wasn't it's usual squeky childish tone, it was a deep mature tone.

"Did I just get indirectly insulted?" Giotto asked to receive no asnwer.

  Tsuna froze and turned around like a robot, nervously, sweating buckets, his Hyper Intuition telling him [That's it. My job here is done. Rest in Peace, Decimo.]

  "Re, Reborn...?"

"Ready for your extra training?"

"HIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"But Dame-Tsuna, the Estraneo Decimo isn't exactly defeated yet, because he ran away, so we can't go back yet. We'll have to stay for another day and a half, as per what Talbot says." Reborn noted.

"Yessir..." Tsuna whined.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  "And so, this is Reborn, my home tutor, and since the Time Machine won't work till the day after tomorrow, we'll be staying here for now." Tsuna explained, trying to ignore the pain from a bump on his head.

  "Uhhhhh...but then you have to explain everything, and EVERYTHING." G growled. "Now, now, G, they're kids." Asari said, getting a "Shut up, Flute-freak!" from two octopus heads.

  "Urghh, fine." Tsuna groaned.

  G sighed and leaned on the couch before turning to the person behind the couch,

"Giotto, you're being a nuisance."

"But G..."

"Shut up, I don't give a damn if you just got insulted."

"But G..."

"And if you have time to be emo go do your paperwork."

"Darn it."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  After a long time of explaining everything to the Primo's (leaving out some crucial details that will definitely change the future, eg Daemon's betrayal, Shimon.), Hayato sighed and noticed his boss had dozed off on the couch. Everyone shushed as they stared at the sleeping boy.

  "Ah well, I'll start his training tomorrow." Reborn tilted his fedora. Hayato sweatdropped.

  They stood up, Hayato lifting Tsuna and bringing him into a guest room, then locking the door, retiring for the day.

  The Primo Guardians sweatdropped.

"It seems that Hayato is without a doubt the descendant of G."

"WHAT??"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  And so the next day, Tsuna was woken up Vongola-style, something that hasn't happened in a while.