Chapter 13: Where have all my dancers gone?

At stepping out studios around 2:30 PM, Abby was getting things ready for rehearsals as Gianna was checking the music to make sure it didn't skip, then the door to the hallway opened and coming in was Andrew. Behind him were Paige, Asia, Kelly and Kristie.

"Hi, Mom. Hi, Gia." Andrew greeted Abby and Gianna as he put down his MP3 Player and gave his girlfriend a kiss on the cheek and gave Abby a hug.

"Hello, Andrew." Gianna greeted as she gave her boyfriend a kiss on his cheek.

"How are you doing today?"

"I'm feeling great! i can't wait to see the crew whip the Candy Apples badly! Look out, new york, the ALDC is coming!"

"Somebody's in a energetic mood today!" Abby chuckled seeing her son full of energy that day.

"Yes, i'm energetic! Mom, Gia, i got four tickets to the Knicks vs Heat game tonight. It starts at 8:00 PM."

"I'm in!" Abby said.

"Count me in too!" Gianna agreed.

"And we'll save the fourth ticket for one of the girls, and in order for them to get the ticket, we'll have them do a improv dance contest and the winner of that will go with us to the game, how does that sound?" Andrew suggested, then he noticed that some people were missing as Abby saw her son looking suspicious.

"What's wrong, Andy?" Abby asked.

"Did you know that Kristie and Kelly are the only moms here in the studio room and the only girls that are here are Paige and Asia? they're wondering where the others are at because they are waiting." Andrew observed as he expected the other moms and the girls to come in at that point.

"You know what, that was something i was gonna talk to you about, do you know where they are?"

"I do not know where they are, to be honest with you. Maybe i can find them for you?"

"Sounds good to me. I have a mission for you, Andrew. I want you to go and find the girls and their moms, and in order for you not to get busted by one of them, here's a jacket and hat and when you find them, they will do 100 push-ups." Abby explained to her son as she gave him a jacket and hat.

"Gotcha."

"Be careful out there." Gianna told Andrew as she gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"I will, Gia." Andrew stated as he left the studio and headed outside, took an elevator and walked to a train station to find the girls

"Where's he going?" Kelly asked Kristie.

"I think he's going to find the other girls." Kristie replied.

At The Ice Skating Rink at Rockefeller Center, the girls and their moms had just arrived to do some ice skating, they were supposed to be at Stepping Out Studios, but they decided to have a little fun.

"Cathy, what are you doing here?"

"We're here to ice skate." Patsy said.

"Yeah, we're gonna have a little fun here." Cathy added.

"Here's a suggestion, only for this day, we thought that we could skate with you guys." Yvette suggested as the ALDC moms looked at each other, then they huddled to decided on what CADC was offering.

"Ok, Cathy, for once, we'll let bygones be bygones." Melissa conceded as Cathy smiled.

The girls all put on their skates and even the moms all put their skates on and went on the ice rink and skated with Cathy and the candy apples, they were having fun, but little did they know, they were being watched by a man in a jacket and hat who had just arrived, and under the disguise was Andrew, but they didn't know it either.