Chapter 18: Surprise Visitor for the week

A month later, it was June 9th. The weather outside that morning was sunny and it was 78 degrees as Andrew was waking up after his alarm clock went off, his long hair was messed up from sleeping in a ponytail last night, the time was 9:00 AM.

Andrew then made up his bed after sleeping in it, then he walked to the bathroom, brushed his teeth, then he got in the shower and checked the water to see that it wasn't too hot or cold, but just right. Then when it was at the right temperature, he started out by putting Gillette Men's Shampoo in his hair and washed it, his shower took five minutes and he got out and put a towel around his waist.

"Ahhh, now i feel refreshed." Andrew said to himself as he then put Aquafresh toothpaste on his toothbrush and began brushing his teeth and it made his teeth whiter, next then he put conditioner and blow dried his hair to give his long hair that sleek look then he walked back to his room and walked to his closet to see what he was gonna wear, he pulled out a green customized Miami Hurricanes jersey with his last name on it, matching green Miami Hurrcanes jogging pants and Adidas sneakers as the doorbell rang, he headed downstairs to see who it was and opened the door and it was Abby.

"Hey, mom. Good morning." Andrew said as he gave his mother a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning, Andrew." Abby greeted back and kissed him on his cheek. "What are you up to this morning?"

"Well i was about to start making breakfast until you rang the doorbell and to be honest, i was planning to ask you if you wanted to come over and have breakfast with me." Andrew admitted.

"That's good, but i didn't come alone. Did i forget to tell you that i invited a surprise guest to the recital?"

"No, you didn't forget, you told me, the moms and the girls on Wednesday."

"Well the surprise is here right now, come in!" Abby shouted and walking in the house was none other than Sophia Lucia and her mother, Jackie. Sophia was a temporary member of the ALDC when Maddie twisted her ankle in January and she filled in for her for three weeks until Maddie's ankle healed and then Sophia headed back to San Diego.

"Hi, Andrew!" Sophia greeted the younger Miller, who had a big smile on his face, he did not expect Sophia to come, but he was happy to see her.

"Hello, Sophia!" Andrew greeted, giving her a hug, then he looked at Jackie. "Hi there, Jackie!"

"How are you, Andrew?" Jackie asked as she gave him a hug.

"I'm doing good and it's great to see you two again! what brings you two here?"

"Miss Abby invited us to come to the recital that's next sunday, so that means that we'll be here all week after San Diego Dance Centre gave us the ok to come." Sophia replied.

Andrew had a grin on his face. "Sophia, the last time i saw you, you were getting an certificate from the guinness world records for the most pirouettes when you did 55 of them. Asia was there too."

"Yep, that was a lot of fun! How's my little diva doing?"

"Asia is doing good, Sophia. She's one of the most sassy and energetic dancers that have graced the Abby Lee Dance Company." Abby replied.

"Would you two like to stay with me for this week to avoid staying at a hotel?" Andrew suggested.

"What do you think, Sophia?" Jackie asked.

"Sounds like a plan, Andrew." Sophia said, looking at Andrew, then she heard her stomach growl. "I'm hungry."

"Well you're just in luck, i'm about to start making breakfast."

Then they all walked to the kitchen and Andrew started to make breakfast. The breakfast that he made was Bacon, Eggs, Sausage, Pancakes, Waffles, Toast and the drinks were Orange Juice and Milk.

"You're a good cook, Andrew." Sophia said as she ate the pancakes and Jackie ate the eggs.

"Thanks."

"Andrew certainly is a good cook, the first time he ever cooked was when he was 12, he cooked dinner for me and his grandma, and the food that we ate had our taste buds dancing for months." Abby stated as she ate some bacon, then drank some milk.

"We didn't know that!" Jackie exclaimed, stunned that Andrew had been cooking since the age of 12. "Is Paige still the favorite of the studio?"

"Yep, since winning Nationals back in 2011, she's been the most hardest working dancers in the studio."

"That's really cool, which mom causes you two the most trouble?" Sophia asked, she was intrigued on which mom causes the most drama.

"Kendall's mother, Jill is the one that drives the both of us nuts." Andrew admitted.

"Yep, last month at a competition in Pensacola, Kendall had originally won first place, but due to a scoring mistake, Paige was the winner and Jill flipped out, clamining that we were plotting against her daughter, but we never plotted against Kendall. We love Kendall, but her mother needs to stop whining." Abby added.

Throughout that day, Andrew, Sophia, Jackie and Abby were just enjoying the day by playing the PS3 and just sitting in the backyard and talked the day away and when it was night, it time to get some sleep, Andrew allowed Sophia to sleep in one of the guest rooms and Jackie would be in the guest room next to Sophia's, Abby would sleep in the guest room that was close to Andrew's master bedroom as he got in the bed.

***

A/N: Chapter 19 will be ALDC Appreciation day and somebody's gonna go in the dunk tank...