Chapter 14: Revenge at last!

The next day, which was competition day, the ALDC bus arrived at the auditorium, they got off with looks of determination on their faces because they were gonna beat the Candy Apples, they arrived in their dressing room and began getting ready, first the moms did the make up and then the soloists began their rehearsal and then it was showtime.

The girls headed to the side of the stage for their numbers to be called as Abby, Andrew, Gianna and The Moms all took their seats to watch the competition.

"Coming up next, we have Entry #94, Where The Streets Have No Name by Paige from the Abby Lee Dance Company!" Paige came out from the side of the stage and did a pose, then when the music began, she began to dance like it was her last dance, she did her moves very smoothly.

"Next we have entry #110, She works hard for the money by Hadley from the Candy Apples Dance Center!" The crowd applauded as Hadley walked out and began to dance when the minute the music started to play, she was doing good at first, but she slipped at one point and her knees weren't straight, but she got through it and did a pose to finish her solo.

"Please welcome to the stage, Entry #139, Put Your Hearts Up by Chloe from the Abby Lee Dance Company!" Chloe came out to applause and waited for the music to begin, then when the music started Chloe began to dance and she was dazzling on stage and when the song ended, she posed in time.

"Fantastic, Chloe!" Andrew said as he, Abby, Gianna and the moms were cheering.

"Coming up we have entry #144, Lovely Day by Nicaya from the Candy Apples Dance Center!" Nicaya came out as Patsy was clapping for her daughter as Nicaya began her dance, she did well, but she had a lot of flaws.

"Next up will be entry #169, Always Something There To Remind Me by Maddie from the Abby Lee Dance Company!" The audience gave applause as Maddie was walking on to the stage to do her solo. When the music started, she did that solo very well with all of the tricks she had learned as she did her dance, then she posed to end it, it was time for the duet/trio portion of the competition.

"Coming up we have entry #190A, Taking Over The World by Nia and Asia from the Abby Lee Dance Company!" Applause was heard as Nia and Asia came out and did their dance and their moves were spectacular and they did very great as they finished their duet.

"Up next we have entry #198, I'll Be There For You by Hadley and Zack from the Candy Apples Dance Center!" Hadley and Zack came out to applause as they started their dance, and it was a mess, they weren't coordinating and had flaws, but they finished and after the remaining duet/trio entries were called, it was time for the group dances after the studios got ready for their respective dances.

"Coming up, we have entry #211, The Empire Strikes Back by the Candy Apples Dance Center!" The CADC dancers all came out to do the group dance and when the music started, they started off very excellent, but there were a lot of flaws but they managed to complete the dance.

"Star wars called, they want their name back!" Andrew said, taking a dig at the Candy Apples Group Dance as Abby started laughing. Cathy just glared at them.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome entry #230, Runaway Train by the Abby Lee Dance Company!" The girls all heard their entry called and they walked on to the stage, when the music began, they began moving gracefully and in sync, their moves were on point and after the dance, they posed, which got a standing ovation.

It was Awarads time as the girls were onstage just dancing and then it was time to present the awards to the ones who won and danced their hearts out as Hadley placed 10th and Nicaya placed 9th. Then it was time for the top three winners.