Chapter 2

Chapter 2

JUNGKOOK POV

The next morning, I got shocked when I saw Jimin standing at where we parted ways yesterday. Why are you here, Jimin? I badly wanted to ask but my mind says that I should just go walk and ignore his presence. Who cares anyway. We just met.

"Hey, Kookie!"

Huh?

Kookie?

Is that even called a name?

The nickname he gave me?

Are we even close?

I looked at him blowing my hair covering my eyes, "What did you just called me?"

Jimin smiled and said, "Kookie."

"Shut up." I turned around and started walking away from the weird guy with a height of a elementary school student.

He jumps infront of me, "Let's walk to school together! It's fun to walk with someone, you know."

"I know that!" I answered back.

"Then let's go!" He grabbed my black bag and walks half-jumping.

-

-

-

I sat on my permanent seat which is beside J-Hope, and the evil guy on the window side that has an orange colored hair-- they call him V rather than Kim Taehyung. He was sleeping the whole period of our class. While J-Hope was eagerly listening and cracking jokes in the lessons then the class would laugh and bang their heads on the table. He is a bubbly student, I think his name really suits his personality.

My personality was a boring one after all. My former classmate before once told me, "You always win on dance and singing contests, even in academics. How boring is your life?"

I got criticized and bullied by him. He'd always tell me that I should quit school because I was too perfect and I could do anything. And I was like Hey, what have I done to you- I am just a normal student and it's just my luck to win on contests and get good grades.

He is my number one hater-- Suga. He is the cutest guy in our batch, what my friends always tell me, he had a lot of admirers and even my friends. I don't find him cute, his personality sucks big time! If only his admirers knew how bitchy he was, then they'll stop wasting time stalking Suga through the internet and in school.

That's all in the past, past will never come to me in the future. I just hope I will never see him again!

Kim Taehyung woke up during the middle of our second period class. He asked while rubbing his right eye, "What time is it?"

I answered him, "Ten thirty."

"How can you even listen attentively with the hours passed?"

"Because.. We're in school and we are supposed to learn?"

He smirked at me, "That's not my thing."

Lunch time, Jimin pulled me to eat with him. Why do you keep on forcing me to be with you, pssh. I said and he replied me with an annoying laugh saying, "I am the friendliest guy here."

"Is that an acceptable reason?"

"I like you."

I felt like vomiting after I heard what he said, I asked him to repeat what he just said. "What again?"

He giggled, "Not saying-"

Heavily sighed, "You're really a crazy man." Observing his face, you can easily tell that he is a nice bubbly person and fun to be with. He proclaimed that he is the friendliest person, I certainly agree to that. But, he is extremely annoying sometimes, forcing me to be with him. I guess I should be thankful since I got no one to eat or walk with.