Chapter 3

Chapter 3

JUNGKOOK POV

"Jimin!" I called and pointed the ball coming.

Luckily, he was able to prevent the volleyball that was going to hit his face. He made a thumbs up sign to me and smiled.

We are actually playing Volleyball right now for our sports class. Competing the other team, who were Kim Taehyung, J-Hope, Jin and some others.

After the first half, Jimin excused himself that he's feeling body ache so the teacher let the sub go instead. Jimin went to the clinic, I bet he only got tired. We were the leading team.

Supposed to be.

But, Kim Taehyung got fired up, he was playing like he wants to kill someone. There were outs, and in throws. He was hitting me, everytime he spikes the ball his target was me, obviously, because his eyes were all on me. My teammates warned me that Kim Taehyung is mad at me. Ofcourse, he'd want to hit me.

My legs and arms were hurt because of him. But I didn't mind and continued to play the game, it is fun after all.

Until Kim Taehyung hit me on the face, what the hell is he up to? I fell off the floor. My head hurts. So as my nose. I just realized my nose was bleeding as my teammates told me. The view got blurry that made me fell asleep.

Yup, I think I fell asleep for awhile, as I wake up, I was in the clinic.

Opening my eyes, I saw Jimin sitting infront of me. He looked.... weird.

As I turned my eyes on him, he approached me and held my cheeks, "Yah! Are you alright!?!"

I nodded.

"I went here to rest, then I knew you made them hit you instead!"

"Why are you shouting on me-"

He gulped, "Or you just want to be in the clinic with me too."

I threw him a tissue with blood, "Shut up, Jimin."

"V should stop bullying people.." He said and paused, "He doesn't need to hurt you physically. Why is he doing this." whispered, but I can clearly hear him.

"He wants me to quit this school. Maybe he doesn't know how to lose and accept that he can't win on everything."

-

-

-

I didn't bother to attend the next period since I got an excused letter. While Jimin went to class, because he can't lie because of his false body ache.

Planning to sleep, a guy entered the clinic and asked the nurse where I am. Please don't tell him! I immediately closed my eyes to pretend that I am asleep. I heard the guy moved the curtains and goes to my side. Acting like sleeping beauty is pretty hard.

He touched my nose, and wiped my excessed blood. Hey my nose aren't bleeding anymore. I am so embarrassed right now, why is he doing this to me- who are you?

Should I open my eyes to see this guy?

"Sorry." He said and after a second, "My friend is a dumb ass."

I didn't heard anything after that. Did he left!?! I wasn't able to see his face. I couldn't even recognize his voice. But I am sure that he is not Kim Taehyung.

Maybe, a friend.

Or maybe I should get a sleep now, right.

My peaceful rest didn't last long. Jimin came to wake me up, "It's dismissal time! Let's go!"