Chapter 29

Chapter 29

V went to the room next to their classroom to find Suga, he wanted to search for the boy to have a talk, "Are you looking for Suga?" one student asked him. He nodded.

"He also dropped out, weren't you informed?"

He got surprised. He never expected that Suga would also drop out of the school, and the fact that together with Jungkook. V immediately went to the principal's office to ask about what happened. The principal is familiar to his face and faculty gives him a special treatment because of connections.

"Jungkook? He said he would transfer to another school.. I don't know where exactly."

"What about Suga?"

"Oh, also that boy. Why are you so curious about it?" The principal asked.

"Just wondering." He exited the room quickly. Closing the door, he growled, "Suga and Jungkook? What the hell."

He punched a guy who just passed by him, without any reason, he pushed the boy on the floor before leaving. He was still an immature brat, nothing changed.

Before having lunch, V went outside the school, to the playground where he and Jungkook once stayed after the younger male helped him beating the guys called The Bullets, he sits on the swing where he did sat before next to Jungkook. He looks up to the bright sky, putting his right hand unto his face, and taking a very deep breath.

Reminiscing how kind Jungkook was to him, after bullying the innocent looking transferee, tripping--insulting--firing offensive words to the boy and still Jungkook went to help him.

Even after he made a big scene tripping the younger male down the stairs and having a bloody experience. Jungkook was still good to him and they even became more close than what he expected, he quitted bullying because of the boy, but look at him now, the one he bullied before now quitted and he said that he loved the situation.

"Jungkook.." He called for the boy's name, as he placed his right hand to the swing next to him, "I really hate you.." and tried his best to smile but he can't even crook a bit of little smile on the corner of his lips.

And V started to talk to the boys again, as he came inside the classroom the next morning, he approached J-Hope and smiled, "Hey."

"Oh, you're back now?"

"Uhm, yep."

They got back to their seats as the bell rang. V was still behaving like a brat, sleeping or doing his own thing during classes instead of listening. He followed the three boys at the cafeteria and went to eat with them. Jimin and Jin were giving him a deathlike glare, they hated how V was acting like nothing happened. J-Hope, who was sitting next to the brat was just eating happily.

"How can you have that confidence to eat with us?" Jin asked the brat.

V smirked, "We're like this since before, why do you suddenly ask?"

"V, why are you acting like this?!" Jin replied with a loud angry sounded voice, "What about Jungkook?"

V rolled his eyes, "Can we please not talk about that boy?"

"You're really crazy." J-Hope chuckled, "I know how much you love Jungkook and you're even glad that he quitted this school, What's with you?"

Jin followed up another question, "Did you really loved him? Because I did, and I let go of him because he loves you so much."

Jimin was just listening to the boys' conversation, he doesn't want to take any side between the two, as he knew about what was the reason from V, it is also painful for the brat just like for Kookie.