Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Jin let the boys go inside, I immediately proceed to the bathroom. They shouldn't see me here. I need to hide myself, how? I hope no one will use his bathroom.

It's great that Jin's house is quite big. They won't notice me when I go out of this house, I can do that if they get out of the freaking front door. From here, I heard Kim Taehyung's voice, he was asking, "What's with these plates, did you ate these all?"

"Ah-- just place the cake in the fridge." He ignores the question.

"I want to pee." The brat said. Brat, don't! He sounded like a kid asking a mom to go with him in a bathroom.

"Jin! V! It's starting!" Hope shouted, thank you good luck for being with me. I bet they're gonna play games.

"I'm gonna win!" That's Jimin shouting, I can recognize his annoying little voice easily.

Kim Taehyung shouts back, "Shut up, Jimin!"

The door of the bathroom suddenly opened, Fvck.

I sighed in relief, "You scared me."

Jin pulled me out of the bathroom and asked, "Don't you want to.. Uhm, join us?" I shrugged.

"No, thanks. You guys enjoy."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know that they're coming. You want to go because they're here.."

"It's alright. Happy birthday, Jin." I gave my best smile to cheer him up.

He smiled back and patted my head, "Thankyou, transferee."

"I'm sorry for not bringing anything for your birthday. I'll give you next year!" I joked. He escorted me until I get out of the gate house, he apologized again for the limited time we just spent. We exchange goodbyes and I walked while he gets back to his friends.

I tell you, Kim Seok Jin really cooks well like he has experienced a lot. He can join cooking contests exclusive for moms, kidding. If I were a girl, I will fall in love to a guy like him. He is my style. Oh sht. What am I saying? He's every girl's ideal type. Good looking with a kind heart and has skills in cooking. Perfection defines Jin.

-

-

-

A big crowd were surrounding two boys at the hallway of school. They were giggling and whispering. Me and Jimin walks closer to take a look.

"I don't like you." Kim Taehyung pushed the boy infront of him and walks away followed by Jin and J-Hope. Everyone left.

The brat is back to his bullying again? I knew it that he wouldn't change.

Jimin giggles, "Another confession?" He asks a random guy that is near the scene happened.

"Oh, the guy got busted." The guy laughed.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"The guy we saw earlier confessed his love for V, but V rejected him. Like what that guy always do."

"Always do?"

"A lot of students confess for V. Would you believe that?"

"Don't joke around, Jimin."

"I am not!" He defended, "V is very known as popular, handsome and cool."

"What a lie.."

"If you'll ask these guys-" he pointed out the guys gossiping in the lockers area, "They're members of V's fan club."