Chapter 13

Chapter 13

I entered the class with everyone giving me a hateful stare, gladly Jin was there to cheer me up, he patted my head and greeted me, "Hey, Jungkook." he whisper, "Don't mind them."

I nodded.

Hopefully, Jin will announce that we are not in a relationship like what everyone thinks.

Looking at the brat, he is staring off at the window. While my seat mate at the right, J-Hope, was playing a game in his phone. I took out my book and skimming the lessons.

The classes ended. Jimin was with Kim Taehyung while I am walking with Jin. Everyone would believe more about the rumor of us because we're together again. I told him to leave me alone but he insisted, reasoning that students will bully me if I'd be alone walking home.

The brat, J-Hope, and Jimin just passed by through us without greeting us. Why did we do something wrong to them? It's a freaking rumor. They're friends with Jin, don't they believe at Jin? on us? I don't understand these guys. Really. Jimin said that he'll protect me always, but he left me after hearing the fake news.

"I haven't told them the truth, actually." Jin says.

I sighed heavily, "Why don't you tell them? They think that we've been lying to them all these time.."

"I will. Tomorrow." He said, "Everything will be back to normal. I promise you that."

"I hope so."

JIN POV

The very first time I saw him at the staircase, his first day at our school. He seems so fragile that I have to protect him always.

Those days when my friend, V, tries to bully him, I'd be there to help him. I don't like seeing him hurt. It hurts me too.

Changed, they said. I have changed, like going to school early and not skipping classes. I'd say that it's because of the transferee, he has that thing that keeps me wanting to attend classes.

I spent my birthday cooking for him. He liked everything. He loves to eat anything and could finish any amount of foods in the table. He is a big eater, with his skinny body. I envy him for not needing to go through diets.

Times where we were not that close I used to call him, transferee, but as I get to be close with him during the day by day nonstop practices, I called him, Jungkook.

He doesn't only have that charming face but also personality. Too precious. I never get bored being with this guy.

When we won the auditions, I couldn't help not to hug him. I was overjoyed. The first time we hug, that moment, my heart was beating loudly like drums. There, I told myself, Ah~ I like Jeon Jungkook.

I tried to deny my feelings but I just can't. During the practices for the actual contest, my feelings for him multiplies its number. I like him more and more as I see him.

We won the contest. I confessed my feelings for him. The very first time I did a confession in my whole life to a guy. Yes, I had my first love who confessed to me before. But this time, I am the one confessing. I cannot stop my arms, I hug him tightly.

Next day I founded that the picture of us hugging were captured and spread to everyone. Snap. Jungkook must have been bullied again, now it's because of my recklessness.

I'm sorry, Jungkook.

Our friends weren't talking to us. They're mad. Thinking that we have kept our relationship from them which is a lie, it's a rumor, guys! Why can't they just trust us? But I am hoping that me and Jungkook can be in a relationship for real.