Chapter 24

Chapter 24

"Why?" V asked. Hope leans forward to reach for his ear and whispers, "Because you're handsome."

V pushed him hardly, "Yah! Are you playing with me?!?" then growled.

Hope cracked up seeing the boy's reaction to his reply, he wasn't ready yet, to confess his feelings is quite hard as he fears rejection.

"Let's eat. I'm hungry." V told him, they ate dinner inside the mall for an hour and went home after.

It's a cute view for Jimin, so he didn't mind that he will spend his own money for the boy's payment to the salon. For another minute, Jimin looks once again at Jungkook who looks more pretty after the boy got his hair styled plus with the new hair color they picked. It was beyond perfect, Jimin thought. He can't help but smile and yet be confused as to why Jungkook is so perfect.

"You liked it, huh?" Jimin giggled.

Jungkook looks at the mirror stroking his hair, "You seem to like it more than I do, Jimin."

Jimin felt proud having a bestfriend like Jungkook-- a perfect guy just like him, he said to himself.

"How about me? Do I look cooler?"

Jungkook shrugged, "Nothing changed."

Jimin pushes the boy none too gently, he got a little pissed that the boy didn't mind to see his manly cooler look with his newly colored light brown hair.

Monday, most of the class brought big backpacks, the bus was waiting for them at the field ground of the school.

"Hey." Jin approaches Jimin and Jungkook, "I can help you with that." then gets Jungkook's backpack.

Jungkook carelessly dropped the bag letting Jin to pick it up, "Oops." he said innocently.

"Your admirer is really persistent." Jimin teased.

Jungkook laughs, "Let him be." The two laughed as Jin picks the heavy bag of Jungkook.

Jin stares at Jungkook for a minute, Jimin noticed it and snaps his fingers to Jin's face, "Kookie might melt."

The handsome boy got startled and shook his head, "Jungkook looks more pretty with his new hair color."

"I told you, Kookie." Jimin winks at Jungkook.

V came along with J-Hope, they were carrying big backpacks too. As V saw Jungkook, he runs towards the boy and blinked for multiple times, "You.. you changed your hair color?"

"Uhm.. Jimin forced me."

"I didn't!" Jimin denied quickly.

"You look more pretty with your new hair color." V said.

Jimin, Jin and Jungkook laughed remembering that it was the same line that Jin said to Jungkook.

V asks the pretty boy, "You didn't brought anything?"

"Ah." Jungkook gets the heavy bag from Jin, "Here."

"You don't have to carry Jungkook's bag." V glared at Jin.

"Why?" J-Hope asks V. Everyone looks at V waiting for his response to the clueless boy.

"Jin is not Jungkook's slave." V replies.

"Ah, you're right." Hope says.

"Aren't you guys going to praise my new look? I also changed my hair color." Jimin said while everyone ignores his presence.

Everyone were ordered to enter the bus and sit according to the seat plan during class hours. Jungkook felt at ease knowing that Taehyung will be the one sitting beside him. But, J-Hope will be at the other side of their seats.