Chapter 20

Chapter 20

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The transferee pushed him with all his strength. Jin falls down on the floor, while getting up, he wanted to escape or call someone. He knows that the boy was acting really strange today.

Jin suddenly holds his both arms tightly and said, "Please give me a chance."

"Yah!" The kid sobs.

"I won't disturb you anymore. Just give me a week. One week, you and me, together. Then tell me your feelings if you like me or not, it will be over."

"Can't I make a decision without being together with you all the time?"

"No!" His quick loud response, "Come on, Jungkook! I am asking for just a week! Why don't you like being with me?!"

"I don't like to." He whined, "I don't like--"

"I am asking for just a week."

Jungkook was feeling hurt as Jin's grip on his hand became tighter, "I--" he felt hopeless and answered, "Fine. It's a deal."

The taller boy hugs him again for a second and smiling while the other boy was completely lost at the moment, wanting to decline the deal but he got no choice.

As he leave the house, he said, "I love you, Jungkook."

Jungkook just stands without any reaction knowing that their deal starts from today.

"What to do.." He whispers to himself.

-

-

-

Jimin was waiting for the petite boy to arrive at their meeting place. He approached the boy who looks worried, "Hey! Kookie! What's up with your face?"

The boy looks down on him and fakes a smile, "Ah. I woke up early. I hate it." He lied.

"Ofcourse, Kookie should wake up for school everyday!" He teased his friend like an elementary kid.

Jungkook is thinking, if he should tell his problem to Jimin or not, he feels weird and scared about how Jin behaves like that last night, he wasn't like that before. The handsome boy was shy and kind to him, he never thought that the boy has this kind of attitude. As he saw Jin inside the room, he looks down to ignore the boy's gaze over him.

"Hey! Transferee!" The brat greeted him as he came to his seat, he just nod and sits. J-Hope comes near him and pointed Jin who was standing infront of the petite boy.

He looks up then asks, "What do you need?"

Jin chuckled, "Uhm, nothing." and proceeds to his seat as the bell rings.

Jimin and V skips the second class and went to the clinic. V asked for it. He wanted to tell the story of his confession to his close friend. As he tells the story, Jimin cannot stop giggling listening to the not-so-sweet confession but an embarrassing one.

"Kookie will really run for that awkward moment, you know."

"I know. I was stupid!"

"Does he still talk to you?"

"Yes.." He answered but thinking that the boy didn't really talked to him much as before so, "Not really. He seems out today."

"Maybe, he likes you too!"

"He should have told me that day! Are you an idiot? You're giving me hope when there's not even a one percent chance from him."

"I wonder what Kookie really likes. He doesn't like Jin.. And even you.. Maybe I am the right one for him."