Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Thirty minutes of lunch, I spent sleeping in a sitting position in the floor of this rooftop. Jimin is going to be busy for this week because of the upcoming sport events in school. He is the most valuable player in Basketball.

I haven't eaten yet. There are still thirty minutes left to eat but I do not have the energy to walk down the cafeteria.

Closed my eyes for seconds. Someone patted my head and called me, "Transferee." He handed me a bento box.

I gave it back to him.

"I never bought foods for anyone. You should atleast accept this."

"Okay. Thanks, Jin."

Yay for the free food. I started eating the lunch he bought without looking at him. He sits infront of me. Watching me again.

I know I look like a pig when eating, but who cares, I don't mind if he sees me like a pig. He gave me a freaking lunch so I need to eat it right away.

Almost finished it, Jin was still staring at me. "What?" I asked and chew my food.

"How can you eat so fast?"

I choked. Fvck. I need water.

"Hey. Transferee!" He patted my back and gave me a water from his bag.

I drank the whole bottle of water. He laughed at me for a minute.

"Yah! How dare you!"

"You should chew your food well so you don't choke."

"Ah, seriously.."

We both walked back to the room. I can feel that students were looking at us suspiciously and making gossips. I made more distance from Jin.

"Don't mind them." He whispered

Passed by Kim Taehyung, he suddenly grabbed Jin's wrist and asked, "What are you doing?"

"What's so wrong about what I am doing?" He let go of Jin's wrist.

"You are with this kid." He looked at me and grabbed my wrist, "I need to talk to you."

"Get off me." I pushed him and walked away leaving them behind. Jin followed me, stayed on my side.

Looked back at Kim Taehyung, he seemed to be annoyed and embarrassed. I promised myself to never let myself touched by him. Taking care of my own self more.

Really thankful that our teachers approved Jin's request of exchanging seats with Kim Taehyung. Now, I don't have to deal with that brat's attitude. I can now focus and listen well to the discussions without anyone distracting me.

Even though I got into an accident, our classmates seemed to be still on Kim Taehyung's side. They consider that brat their King. Like I care. Eww.

-

-

-

A week passed. Jimin was always excused for classes because of his sports activities. I was having lunch with Jin at the rooftop for a week. Learned that he is a really nice guy. He is not only the helpful hero I always see when guys bullied me before. He is jolly, making jokes and fun. Very different from that Kim Taehyung. Maybe Jin is quiet in class but when I am with him during lunch, he is funny and also laugh with my useless jokes. He is addicted to Mario collections and loves to play games. I shared the gun games I was playing, we have some likable games in common.

I shared to him that I once actually played one player games for twelve hours without eating before and my mom scolded me telling me to be a normal kid.