Chapter 19

Chapter 19

"You like me?"

The first three words that I heard from the transferee as he sits in his place. I get my book and turn it unto random pages. Why do I feel so nervous?

As I looked back to check him, he was chattering with Hope about not important and interesting things, gladly.

When we were having an oral recitation in class, he moves his chair closer to me while giggling. He's teasing me, he really does.

"Why are you quiet today?" He suddenly asks. I shook my head and frowned. He ridiculously holds my arm and shakes it, I can't even look at him! This is insane. He keeps on shaking me while waiting for a reply.

"Can you just go back to your place?" My request without taking a look at the kid.

He told me, "I am."

I looked at him while my body seems stiff, taking a short glance, yeah right, he is in his seat but closer to my seat.

"Shut up, transferee."

"You are really weird Taehyung."

"Don't call me by my name!" I replied with a loud voice, catching some of the attention in our class, oh, even the teacher.

"Kim Taehyung. Jeon Jungkook. Get out and talk outside! Not here!" She ordered. I looked at her with my burning eyes of anger. The teacher sighs heavily, "Fine. Talk. I can't deal with you, Kim Taehyung."

I cackled silently, the transferee continues to shake my arms and laughs, "She's scared of you."

"Everyone does." I looked at him then replied arrogantly and added, "Except you."

He laughs once again, "Should I?"

I looked at the whiteboard of the room with equations and problematic stuffs, "Probably, Jungkook."

"Yah. I've been asking you." Here he goes again, I should prevent him. "What do you mean by you like me so much?"

My heart was beating so fast, I can feel my chest pumping out of my uniform. I wanted to close my eyes to sleep and not see nor hear the kid's questions.

Before, he doesn't want to talk to me and now he is sticking himself unto me. Acting vaguely, leaving me with difficulty to understand.

"Yah, you said you like me?" He faced me and waits for an honest reply.

I shouldn't get nervous, "What are you talking about--"

"You told me that."

"I can't remember."

"Yah. You said that, I remember." He shakes my arm again while smiling cutely, such a tease.

I scowled in response to the kid's non-stop questioning. Finally, he moves his chair back to his original place. I can take a nap for an hour.

Jin immediately takes the seat beside Jungkook who's busy eating his lunch. Jimin takes the other side. I got no choice but to sit beside J-Hope, it is a good thing though, I need to prevent him from asking the embarrassing words I told him that night.

"Are you free tonight?" Jin asks Jungkook. Jimin stares at me signaling that I need to do something to stop them.

"Ah! Jin and Jungkook are going out on a date!" Hope squealed. I smacked his face, "Ouch, V!" He envelopes his arms around me and acts cutely. I pushed him away then look at Jungkook that's currently looking at me too.

Jin asks again for his answer. The kid looks at me first, while I wondered why was he looking at me, and then he answered, "No."

"Why?"