Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"What are you doing here?!?" Jimin jokingly yells at Kim Taehyung.

The brat acts pitiful, "I just checked who were singing awfully that's heard outside!" Going out and slams the door.

"What the hell is wrong with that guy?" I mumbled while rolling my eyes.

Jimin and Jin continued in humming the words we were practicing for the last minutes. We are going to sing the song, You're My by Taeyang. Hoping that this song will be the lucky charm to get through the audition. I get one of the lyrics papers and sings along with them.

"I didn't know that you have an angelic voice." Jin praised me. I shrugged and shook my head, "I don't have."

"You do."

"No."

"Yes, you really do."

"No."

"Stop talking." Jimin said, the forever grandpa that likes mocking his friends.

We proceed to the classroom as the break time nearly bells. I sat on my chair as Kim Taehyung was looking at me like he was judging me.

"Ugly voice." He murmured but I clearly heard it right.

I threw my scratch paper on him and replied, "Shut up."

The next day, Jimin was out for a meeting on his sports club again leaving me and Jin here in the music room. We are eating lunch together.

"It's quiet.." Oh, why did I said that!? I need to shut my mouth quickly.

He giggled and feed me one spoonful rice, I surprisingly accepted it and chew happily.

"When you're eating.. It looks like that you enjoy every single bite." Jin said and after few seconds, "I like watching you eat, it's not that I'm saying this as a lie but you really look cute."

Stop it Jin. I feel like I am blushing right now receiving good words from someone like him.

"Can I ask something?" He asks.

I nodded.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

I horribly choked my food, punching my chest to get it away. He helped me by making me drink on his bottled water. Now, looking so embarrassing infront of Jin who just asked me a weird question. He repeated his question, "Do you have a boyfriend?"

I shook my head, "Uhh.. No."

"Great." He laughed, "I thought you have one.. Then I probably would think that the way you were singing during practices were for him."

"Huh?" I asked him, "Do you have one?" because of too much curiosity, it might kill me when I don't ask about it.

"Nope."

Walking back to class before the bells rings, I excused myself that I need to pee. Jin goes back to the room. I entered one of the cubicles to fix my belt which is not aligned with my pants. Hearing footsteps that just entered the comfort room, "I really hate the new transferee." one students said. The other one replied saying, "V accepted him and now he is sticking himself unto them like he is one of them."

They laughed sarcastically, "As if he is on the same level as them."

"I heard he is having lunch with Jin at the music room today."

He chuckled, "He's stealing our boy."

"No one can steal our boy's heart. He is too precious." The guy agreed and made a high five, after that they left and waiting for few seconds, I walked out.