Chapter 26

Chapter 26

After the kiss, he felt like he was in heaven, while Jungkook pulls him on the way to the science lab. His mind was still stuck in the moment where they were kissing-- he couldn't believe that the younger boy kissed him back, that Jungkook loves him back.

Jungkook is V's first love. Everyone knows about that, the only one that caught the rebellious brat guy's heart. And even for Jungkook, he felt love for the very first time with an unexpected time.

They were both assigned to Jin's group, as Jin sees them, he immediately teased the two. He can sense that the two were newly born couple. It's time to give up on Jungkook, that pretty guy likes bad boys instead of him.

"Congrats."

Jungkook glared at him and yelled, "What are you talking about?!" V pushed the boy saying, "Thanks Jin! I am really grateful to have you as my friend!"

"What are you.." Jungkook looks at V.

Jin pushed Jungkook closer to V, "Stop pretending like you hate him, Jungkook." teased.

Jungkook growled, he doesn't like showing his feelings to people, it wasn't comfortable for him. He is more used to insult the one he loves, instead of saying sweet touching things.

One month passed where Jungkook became person that made V learned to behave but still has an alien side-- in other words, a boy who doesn't fight people anymore. V wakes up every morning with an excitement to read Jungkook's morning message for him. Every each day. They go out during weekends if there's free time, and sometimes, the other boys would join them. J-Hope slowly accepted the two as a couple, he can find another person that is meant for him, he said to himself.

Before letting go, with a solemn voice, "I just wish for you to love him as much as I loved him." he said to Jungkook.

"I promise, J-Hope." Jungkook smiled at J-Hope and there, they were back to the old times.

Suga has always been eyeing on the two boys. He secretly loves going to Jungkook whereabouts.

One day, Suga approached V as the boy was walking alone at the hallway of the school, "How are you and Jungkook?" He said.

"What do you want?!" V pushed the other.

"Jungkook's mother dated a lot of guys, I cannot count how many. Even the school's principal, which is my dad, his mother is a whore." Suga smirked, "Will you still love him?"

V cackled, "What a nice joke, Suga." said with a sarcasm tone.

"I am not even joking." Suga chuckled. V gave him a rolling eyes and left him behind, the boy was sure that this transferee hates Jungkook so why would he believe that.

That same day, V and Jungkook went out to have a dinner near the younger male's house. There, V opened the topic about Suga, he asked, "What does your mom do?"

Jungkook got startled to that sudden question, he doesn't know what to answer, his mother doesn't have a decent job.

"You don't have to answer.. I know you're mom is a busy woman! I was wondering why Suga would use your mother to make me stop from loving you."

"What did he told you?"

"Ah, he said that your mom is a whore and dated a lot of guys including his dad. How can he even say that right? I can't even imagine that as I saw your mom.."

Jungkook looks at V who seems to not believe at Suga's words.

"Don't believe him. That's not true."