Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Crying infront of V is what J-Hope wanted to prevent, but, the boy caught him by the arm and had to face the boy looking wasted with his red eyes plus puffy cheeks.

"Are you.. alright?" The worried V asks him. He cannot stop the tears falling down through his cheeks. V takes out a handkerchief and wipes his wet cheeks, "Do you have a problem? What happened?"

J-Hope sighed in frustration. The boy should know the obvious reason why he is crying. He didn't reply to V's question and just laughed.

"Are you crazy, Hope? You just cried and now you are laughing."

"Yes.. I think I'm that crazy."

"Are you sure you're fine?" V asks him again, "What happened?!"

"Nothing, V." Hope gives him a forced smile and continues to walk until they reach the classroom. V was also walking beside him. Jungkook was far behind them, he doesn't want to disturb the two boy's moment.

As they came inside the room, Jungkook heads to his seat, he asks V what happened, "He said that it's nothing, I don't know why he cried."

"Really?" Jungkook glanced at J-Hope who was busy reading school papers, he knows the reason why the boy cried, it's freaking obvious if you saw J-Hope's face as V hugged him.

"Ah, maybe he just miss his sister, his sister is studying abroad." V whispered to Jungkook. As Jungkook sighed heavily, the brat has a birdbrain.

He just agreed to stop the boy from thinking, "Yes. Maybe."

V was doing his best to comfort J-Hope by feeding the boy like a baby during lunch, the brat suddenly forgot about the new student, he didn't care to pay a visit and fight again. Jungkook feels bothered watching the scene, he excused himself that he'll go to the comfort room.

"Oh, how come you're still here?" Jungkook said to the boy washing inside the comfort room.

"Your friend didn't came to see me, I think he got scared of me."

"Taehyung won't be scared at someone like you."

"I am stronger than him, Jungkook."

"Don't fool yourself, Suga. I know how weak you are.." He teased.

"And I know all your secrets.." Suga teases him back and asks, "Why don't you study again to our old school? It's much fun there."

"I don't like there anymore, because you're studying there! And now you're here.."

"We can go back there and start a new--"

"Shut up, Suga. You can transfer their on your own." Jungkook exits the comfort room. He doesn't want to have a longer conversation with the arrogant boy. When he came back to the table, he saw V holding Hope's hands, he looks away and takes a seat. Jungkook suddenly felt his chest aching seeing the two boys having sweet interactions infront of him.

Jin envelopes his arm around Jungkook's waist, "Yah! You're not eating a lot."

Jungkook pushed Jin's touch from him and continues to eat. He still can't get over about what Jin did to him, most specially the forced kiss, that long first kiss he experienced. It was horrible. He couldn't stay still when Jin is touching him, he knows that the boy turns into a different man when the boy gets angry or jealous-- certainly bad.

"You know what, Jungkook, I had a talk therapy at the hospital." Jin whispers closely to Jungkook's ear.

The petite boy who was in disbelief about what he heard, "What?" asked again.