Chapter 25

Chapter 25

"Jungkook's with Jin?" V asks Jimin, while getting some foods.

"I don't think so because Kookie went out alone to buy foods, I bet that guy went to his old friends! Don't worry."

"Oh right, he probably missed his friends." He continues to place foods on his plate and sits with Jimin and J-Hope.

The two boys were actually outside of the hotel that is not so far enough, in a the street where there are pretty lights on, and even a dancing fountain with colorful bulbs around it, they were seated in a bench where Jungkook usually sits before with his friends. The bright lights infront of Jungkook made easy for Jin to notice the boy. Jin let Jungkook cry over his shoulder.

"Why did I fall for someone like Taehyung?" The younger boy murmured, "I didn't expect to feel this. I didn't transfer to this school to fall for someone like him.."

"I wonder too, you can just fall for me, I will catch you and love you forever."

Jungkook placed his hands down, looks up at Jin, "You're really an idiot."

"I know." Jin chuckled, "Trust me, I can handle my temper now."

"Honestly, if you didn't scared me before then we might be something." Jungkook teased then giggled.

Jin looks at him, "Really?" he repeated for five times. Jungkook face palmed and laughs at his surprised expression.

The elder boy was grinning from ear to ear, he was thinking that maybe he still has a chance from the younger, "Aren't we suppose to go back now?"

"I don't want to go back. You go ahead." Jungkook replied, he moves away from boy's shoulder.

Jin gently pulled the younger boy's head back to his shoulder, "I won't too, I will be here with you."

In a while, Jin felt Jungkook was sleeping already as the boy doesn't move nor say something to the stories he was sharing. The younger male's head kept on falling from the elder boy's shoulder, Jin puts his hand over the boy's head to let the boy sleep peacefully.

One hour and a half passed, the class finished eating and still the two missing boys didn't showed up. Jimin and V went back to their rooms to check if the boys were there. J-Hope went to the other boys to play in the pool. The teacher knocks on the door asking if Jin and Jungkook were inside, "Yes. No need to worry." Jimin said. As he closed the door, V asked why he had to lie. Jimin said that the boys might be punished by the teachers if they knew that the boys went out.

"Are you sure that Jungkook's with his friends?!" V asked frustrated.

"I'm not so sure."

"Jin should be back by now if he is not with Jungkook. He doesn't know this place." V growled, "He is with Jungkook."

V exits the hotel room. And started to search first around the hotel then he went outside to check every streets that the boy might possibly went to. A bright light from his side caught his attention, he faced where the light was, and then saw two boys sitting on one of the benches around the fountain. He slowly walk towards the bench, with nervousness. When he saw Jungkook sleeping to Jin's shoulder and the elder boy even put his arms around the boy, he suddenly felt irritated.

He runs to the them and pulled the sleeping Jungkook up. Jungkook was still unconscious of what was happening, "What are you doing to Jungkook? You guys were missing during dinner." V asks Jin.

Jin replied to him, "Nothing. There's no reason to get angry, V." and he whispered something to Jungkook, "Confess now." and left.

Jungkook faced V and greeted the guy, "Hey. I just--"