Captive II

Btw, ages are changed in the story as well.

Pidge:18

Keith:18

Lance:17 1/2

Hunk:17 1/2

Shiro:21

Allura:19

Coran: ? idk he's just the oldest ig

---------------------------------------

Pidge's POV:

I don't know how long has passed. Not knowing whether it's day or night doesn't help.

I've just laid here, motionless on the cold floor for days? Weeks? My stomach keeps getting bigger and bigger. I craddle it as I lay here. 

Are they ever coming for me?

----------------------------------------

3 person POV:

"Do you have her coordinates?" asked Shiro.

"No. I still am unable to locate her. Her armor has a tracker but I cannot retrieve its signal."

"It's been nearly a month! We can't form Voltron, we can do anything without her!" said Keith.

"I know, I know! I'm trying my hardest." said Allura in a panic, frantically pressing multiple buttons.

"Wait. Something's wrong." said Coran.

"What is it?" asked Shiro.

"Someone is trying to intercept or signal it seems." 

At that moment, the blue screen glitched out. A second later, a hooded figure appeared.

The witch.

"You."murmured Allura.

"Paladins of Voltron. I've come here to inform you on your little green paladin."

"Where is she!" yelled Keith. Shiro put his hand on his chest, signaling to restrain from saying much more and listen.

"Ah, red paladin, this is where you come in. Your part in this."

"What are you talking about?"Keith said.

"You made her suffering worse. Now all she does is lay on the floor of her empty cell and never moves." Keith's face went white.

"What? What are you saying? She's dead?" he said.

"No. But she mine as well be in a few months after giving birth alone. No one to help her." her voice was taunting.

"What do you mean?!"

"She holds your child withing her, red paladin."

Keith fell to his knees. "No. No" he whispered. One of the most tough paladins, began to cry.

----------------------------------------

Pidge felt a slight kick in her stomach that made her jump. She now sat in a sitting position, more well aware than she has been in weeks. Realization consuming her.

She looked around, terrified, as if the walls were collapsing. She looked down as she slowly rubbed her stomach in circles. Her clothes were ones of any galra prisoner. The same ripped clothing she'd seen Shiro wear when he was rescued. Her bayard was gone too, along with the helmet.

Her face lit up  as she'd got an idea. Allura once said that her suit and bayard have tracking devices in it. If somehow she could retrieve her bayard. She thought hard.

Once Keith focused, he was able to deeply connect with his lion and make his bayard appear in his hand. Could she do the same? 

She sat criss-cross on the floor and thought hard, trying to find any connection she could with her lion and bayard.

-----------------------------------

Almost 5 minutes had passed. She was having complications focusing but she was getting the hang of it. She almost felt as if she was right next to green. It's presence radiating.

She felt something in her hand.

It was her bayard.

 She toyed with it for a minute and then decided to activate it.

-----------------------------------

The witch disappeared and the screens went back to normal.

About 5 minutes passed and Allura's face lit up.

"I've got a signal!"

Everyone looked up shocked. "It seems to be coming from her bayard." said Coran.

"How do we know it's not a trick?" said Hunk.

"We can get it's signal only if it is activated and Pidge is the only one able to. Even if they were forcing her to do so, she's strong and smart. She would never expose us like this." said Allura.

"So she escaped?" asked Lance.

"Maybe. Her location is still on a battle cruiser but her communication comm is off. If she had her bayard, I'm sure she'd have her armor as well." said Coran.

"Wait." said Allura. "Her location is....in a cell?" It sounded like a question almost.

"How's that possible?" asked Shiro, still comforting the shocked Keith.

"I- I'm not sure."she said.

"Well who cares! We need to go help her! She's pregnant for Godssake!" said Lance. He once said he had lot's of experience due to his big family.

Keith suddenly stood up and walked off straight to his hangar.

"Keith! We need to think this through for a second!" said Shiro.

"I already have. This is all my fault. Nothing more to say. That means this is my responsibility." Then he disappeared down the hangar entrance.

Guys im like super bored so im going to try to at least make the next chapter 1,000 words.