Captive IV

Pidge's POV:

I was glad my armor adjusted to fit over my small bumped stomach. I put my had over it as I began feeling sick again. Morning sickness? Is it even morning?

"Are you doing okay?" asked Lena as she saw my white face.

"I'm okay. Just feeling a little sick lately." I smiled weakly.

"Well if there's anything you need don't be afraid to ask." she smiled.

"Thanks."

She nodded once and went back to work.

I leaned back on my chair and closed my eyes.

-----------------------------------

I woke up by a powerful jolt of the ship.

"Flight Phoenix and Rozco are down! Only us and two more quadrants are left! We need to evacuate sir!" said Lena.

"Kade! Find us a way out of here now! Alert other quadrants to evacuate now!" ordered Friv.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"We're under attack by a Galra fleet. We met up with a few ships before we got attacked. 2 of our ships are down." said Lena working furiously at the controls.

"Is there any way I can help?"

"No it's okay. We should be out of here in a few ticks if we can." she said.

"Kade, take over the controls for m-" his voice was cut out by the loud boom of another ship being destroyed.

"Flight Cas is down!"

Lena gasped."Sir!"

She saw as the canons adjusted to fire more rapidly on them.

"Basic maneuvers!" yelled Friv.

"Yes sir!" they yelled.

They dodged a few shots. They then fired the ion canon. It was targeted directly on us. 

"Oh no." whispered Lena.

"Get out of here now!" yelled Friv to Kade.

"I'm trying sir but our booster is damaged!" he yelled.

 Friv closed his eyes.

Lena just stood there staring horrifically at the Galra ship.

Kade did as well.

Just as the canon fired, something flashed by and placed itself in front of the ship.

The green lion.

-------------------------------

"Green!" I said.

Green fired at the cruiser and damaging its ion canon.

The cruiser immediately retreated and went into hyper speed once the canons retracted.

 "Voltron?How did they get here?" asked Friv, his face relieved.

"No it's not Voltron. Just my lion. It senses when I am in danger and it protects me."

"Amazing" murmured Kade.

"Thank you. Your godly lion saved us!" thanked Lena.

I nodded and smiled at her.

"Anything for you freedom fighters." I said.

----------------------------------

The control room's screen beeped to alert us of a movement in the green lion's hangar.

Everyone looked up to see the green lion taking off into outer space but no Pidge in sight. Was the lion going after her?

"Pidge. Come in." said Shiro.

"Hello?" said Pidge. "Hey uh, green just showed up. She saved our butts!"

"What happened?" 

"Well, we were under attack by a Galra fleet and then we were about to become debris when green came and protected us! They ran off like little girls!" she said. "Before coming back to the castle, I'm going to pick up the remaining quadrants who survived."

"Okay. Hurry back. I don't want you in more danger than you have in the past two months." said Shiro.

"Haha Shiro. I'm not a kid. You seen I've handled myself this far." he saw me in the monitor so I stuck my tongue out teasingly. "I'll be back in about a varga."

He nodded and turned off the monitor.

"Attention Freedom Fighters. I'm a Voltron paladin. I'm here to help." I said.

An alien woman appeared on the screen. "Hello Voltron paladin. We need help. Our engines are busted and we don't have the supplies to repair them."

"On it. I'm coming down for an extraction now."

I flew down and hovered above the broken ship. The back hatch opened and a team of 3 people flew out. They flew into the open hatch of the green lion. Once they were securely inside, I flew off.

The 3 walked into the cockpit and I greeted them awkwardly. There were a lot more people now in here.

The lady I saw a minute ago greeted herself as Gia. Another taller woman said her name was Esme. The man said he was Nell.

"I'm Pidge." I smiled. "It's a bit uncomfortable in here so you guys can sit in there if you want. I has more seats inside." I said pointing into the roomier area past the cockpit door.

The 5 of them nodded as the waked into the other room. Lena stayed behind to keep me company.

"Where are you from?" asked Lena.

"Earth. Never heard of it?" 

"No. I've been through many galaxies but not all. Though I've heard tales of humans and their close encounters with them. They believe we don't exist. People like us. Is that true, Pidge?"

"Yes, actually. Humans say aliens aren't real and stuff even though government officials know they do. They know very little but they know they're real."

"That's interesting. We aliens think humans are some myth and they think we are a myth. But people on both sides know we really do exist." she said.

"Yeah. It's pretty crazy when you think about it."

"Yeah, pretty crazy."

---------------------------------

"Hey Friv? Gia? We've covered a good area and haven't found anyone and are a pretty good distance from that Galra cruiser. Have anywhere to stay? Where to drop you guys off?" I said over the comm so they could hear me in the back of the lion.

Gia and Friv walked into the cockpit. "There should be a base nearby. That would be a good place to get off." said Friv.

"Okay. Do you have the coordinates?" I asked.

"Yes, I have them on my communicater. I'll upload them now." he said clicking different buttons on his hand held device. 

"Coordinates received. Heading there now." I said. I blasted forward. "We should be there in about 20 dobashes." They nodded and headed back through the door.

-----------------------------------

"This the place?" I asked Friv and Gia.

Gia nodded. "Yes. Thank you kind paladin so very much."

"You saved our lives. It is the unpayable debt." said Friv.

"Anytime you need us." I smiled. I handed them a small Altean communicater. "If you need help, you can contact Voltron.

As everyone headed out the mouth of the lion, they all thanked me graciously.

I waved goodbye and began for the castle.