Prisoner

4.7k?! Thank you guys so much! You all have been so wonderful and supportive so thank you! <3

I jolted awake and a sudden burst of pain short through my rib. It felt like it was on fire.

It was broken.

I gripped my side tightly and sat up very slowly. My head ached too.

As the pain in my side got worse, everything got blurrier by the second and the room began to spin.

"Hello, Keith." said a monotone voice.

"Lotor." I managed to say with disgust.

"You see, I brought you here not to kill you dear boy. That was just the setup to get you leave your friends."

"What do you want with me then?"

"I've conducted a few..experiments..lately and I've found that hybrids like you and I are much more..powerful..than those pure bred Galra."

"What are you trying to say exactly?" I spit.

"Join me, Keith. Together we can collect those like us and leave those other lousy Galra behind. We can begin our own empire of strong willed peoples."

My mouth began to taste like blood. I laughed a low raspy laugh. "We may be strong like you say but what about others in the universe? They may be much stronger than a couple of Galra hybrids."

"Ah, like I've said. When I conducted those experiments, I didn't only do it on the Galra. We won't collect only Galra hybrids but all species of hybrids creating the most powerful empire in the world!"

"No."

"What?!"

"No."

"I guess I'll let your friends die then."

"Leave the alone!"

"Then join me and I'll let them live."

-------------------------------------------

Everyone headed to their lions. 

"Pidge, do you think you can tap into Keith's suit and track his location?" asked Hunk.

"Let me see." I said. "Okay. I've located Keith heat signature of his suit and it's given me a 3D model of his surroundings."

"We may have to do an extraction. It's too dangerous with civilians right below us." said Shiro.

"Then what do we do?" asked Lance.

"I want you all to get into the Green Lion. That way, you all can sneak onto the ship undetected. Hunk, I want you to come with me in your lion and distract the Galra from the outside. Got it?" said Shiro.

"Let's go!" said Lance.

Everyone piled into my lion and I turned on cloaking. I flew to the downside of the cruizer and landed there. We opened the hatched and got inside.

The 3D map appeared on screen.

"Okay. Keith is 0.3 miles right."

----------------------------------------

"No."

Lotor kicked me in my ribs and I let out a loud cry of pain.

"You dare defy me?"

He kicked me once more in the rib and I yelled out in pain again.

"Then watch your friends die." he said and left the cell.

I curled onto the cold floor. I coughed a few times into my hand and when I pulled it away, blood dripped from it.

I can't die like this.

I concentrated hard on  my lion.

------------------------------------

"Uh, guys?" said Coran.

"What is it?"

"The Red Lion..left."

"What?!"

"Yeah uh.."

"Watch out!" yelled Lance as he shot down two guards.

"Keith." I whispered.

------------------------------------------

I lost my concentration when pain stabbed through my side.

I felt to weak to move. Not even when I felt the blood drip from my mouth.

Why do I have to die this way?

-------------------------------------

We got closer and closer to Keith's cell until we were just around the corner.

"Okay, take down the two guards and hack the door. Easy peasy." said Lance.

"I'll hack it while you two take down the guards."I said.

They nodded.

-------------------------------

Have they come for me?

I hear gunshots and fighting outside my cell but I still can't move.

------------------

The cell door slides open.

Oh God.

Is he dead?

"Keith?" I whisper.

He coughs blood onto the floor.

Allura tries to pick him up but he yells out.

"Keith?! What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry Keith if this hurts but we have to get out of here now." siad Allura.

She picks him up again but gentler.

We run back the way we came with Lance keeping watch of our surroundings.

"Stop!" yells Galra soldiers just before we get into my lion.

We slip through the trapdoor and close it behind us. 

Allura gently lays Keith down.

I turn on cloaking and head back to the Garrison.