Trip

Pidge gasped. "It's beautiful!" she cried. "Thank you so much! I love it!"

I put my arm around her waist and kissed her cheek. "It was their idea." I said, gesturing to the others.

They grinned. "It was no problem." said Lance coolly.

"Glad you like it!" smiled Shiro.

"Course Pidge! Least you like it!" said Hunk.

The room was painted with brilliant vivid colors. Lance painted it skillfully like the beautiful sunset. The sun drifted downward toward the dark blue sea as it reflected it's orange and pink light over it. It looked like Bob Ross painted it!

"You did a great job painting, Lance!" I said.

He blushed a bit. "Oh, it was nothing." he said waving his hand in dismissal.

The cherry wood crib lay in the center of the room. Hunk used some white string and tied a few star charms on then to hang over it. Beside it in the corner was a rocking char type think. Maybe just a chair. I don't really know.

A few more accessories lie around the room that were placed by Shiro and me.

"It's beautiful." she whispered.

------------------------------------------

2 weeks later*

I don't remember what I put last time for how many months prego she is so lets just say 7.

I helped Pidge lie down on the lounge couch as her stomach aches more. Contractions?

She flinches as the baby visibly kicks her hard.

"Everyone! Come to the bridge immediately! I have good news!" said Allura excitedly.

Pidge attempted getting up.

"No, no, rest." I said softly.

"No."she protested weakly.

I sighed. Must she be so stubborn? "I'll stay here then."

"No. I wanna go. I'll be fine."

She pushed me away and got up shakily. I put my arms around her immediately when she looked as if she was about to fall.

I sighed again. I hooked my arm beneath her shoulder to support her and walked slowly to the other room.

"Paladins!" exclaimed Allura as we walked in. "Pidge? What's the matter?" she said looking at her as she held to me desperately as not to fall.

"Just..a..little..under the...weather." she panted out the words. I took her over to her station chair to sit. "Thanks. So what's...." she flinched again as the baby kicked. My arms jerked back toward her as a natural reaction. She put her arm up. "I'm fine. What's going on, Allura?"

She cleared her throat and smiled wide. "We've finally arranged a trip to Earth!"

Everyone gasped. 

"No way! Really!?" said Hunk tearing.

"We get to go home!?" said Lance.

"My parents! I finally get to see them!"

I forgot to write this in but Acxa left for a short time for a mission.

"That's great! When are we leaving?" asked Shiro.

"Depends. We were planning it in about a day or two...if there is no Galra activity." said Coran.

"Wow. Home." said Lance in a low voice as he looked out toward the stars.

"Yeah. I can't wait!" said Hunk.