Under

Hey guys! It's been awhile and my computer is still broken but I'll make you guys a short chapter. Btw, 1.7k! I'm so happy! I never thought it would make it so far!

Pidge's POV:

Shiro slid off his helmet.

"Shiro!" yelled Adam as he ran to him. Shiro ran to him to as they embraced each other.

They kissed. 

That seemed to shock us all.

"Katie?" said a man. I turned my head to see my father. He look so unfamiliar but so welcoming.

"Dad!" I yelled with tears and jumped into his arms.

"My sweet girl! Where have you been!" he said pulling away smiling. His face then dropped a bit as he looked me up and down. "Katie?"

"Y-yes?" I managed.

He didn't say anything.

"Dad.." I stopped as he looked up and me almost hiding a laugh. "Dad?"

He burst into laughter and he sounded like a mad man. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" he said between laughs.

"Huh?" 

"Or did you just gain some weight for once?" he continued to laugh.

"Dad!" I said but began laughing too.

"Cadets!" yelled Commander Iverson.

"Sir!" said Lance, Hunk and Keith then saluted to him.

"And you, Gunderson." he said looking at me.

"Oh..uh..sorry about that sir." I said looking down.

Iverson signaled to a couple of men in suits. The medical unit.

"Wait no! No!" said Shiro.

"What's going on?" asked Hunk.

"They're trying to put us under."

"Please sir, don't do this!" pleaded Adam. "They seem completely fine, don't they?"

"I'm sorry but we have no idea what you could have. You've been in parts of space that are out of our knowledge. It's just precaution." said Iverson.

"No, please no!" I begged my Dad. "Dad don't let them! It can hurt the baby by putting different drugs in me. Dad please!"

"Iverson, you can't do this!" my father said.

"I don't believe that is your choice." he said.

The med unit approached us, needles in hand.

"No!" I yelled attempting to run back to my lion my legs felt so weak.

The men split into groups and ran to us so we didn't get away.

Why are they doing this!? We're just fine!

Two of them grabbed my arms and another stepped closer to my left arm.

I heard a growl from behind. The pressure of me being held down lifted as the jumped up in surprise. Green growled to life and stood up.

They ran from the strange creature.

"Thanks girl." I whispered.

"Please. You need to listen to us." said Shiro

Iverson nodded. His face looked as if he was afraid the big mechanical lion might eat him if he didn't do as said.