I thought you'd be happy

"Where's Matt?" asked my Dad.

"Space..?"

"I know that but where? Is he okay?"

"Yeah he's with the Freedom Fighters. He's fine."

He let out a breath. "Okay."

We arrived in the control room and eyes were all over us.

"Explain yourselves!" said Admiral Sanda.

"I'm not sure you'd want the whole story. Kinda a long one." said Lance.

"Explain. Now."

Shiro began to explain the reason everyone left and made his way up to why they were there.

"We are entering hard times. Lotor is after..Keith and Pidge. She wanted to be able to see her family one last time just in case something had gone...wrong." said Shiro.

"Why exactly are they after the two?" asked Iverson.

"Uh..well that's not my secret to tell." he looked at the two of us. We were sitting so no one had see my stomach yet up close.

"Uh..." I stuttered and pretended to itch my face in confusion.

"Katie!" yelled my Dad.

"Huh? What's wrong?"

"Young lady! You're in so much trouble!"

"Dad, I'm almost of legal drinking age. How can I even get in trouble by you and mom anymore. And why?"

He grabbed my left and and held it up so he could see. I jerked my hand away.

"Dad!" I moaned.

"Young lady you-"

Everyone was staring. "This isn't the time Dad!"

"Now isn't the time to discuss this? No. Now isn't the time to be married!"

"Dad! Stop!"

"Nor is it the time to be pregnant either!" he yelled. I froze. "You're grounded!"

"Grounded?! Really Dad? I thought..I thought maybe you'd be happy for me for once." My voice went low.

I stood up and began to walk off. "Katie wait." I kept walking. "Katie-"

"Leave me alone."