Marriage

I kissed Pidge for a long moment. "I love you." she whispered in my ear.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

I looked over to see Acxa's hands clasped together against her mouth and on the verge of tears. Hunk looked like crying too and Shiro smiled gently.

Even Lance smiled a brilliant smile. Pidge and I both grinned back and she put her head down little embarrased by the attention.

---------------------------------------

I held Pidge's hand as we sat down with everyone else.

"Maybe we could make it to Earth in time for a wedding or even giving birth." said Pidge.

"Possibly." smiled Allura

"We may have been making a few arrangements already for that. We've been having less and less attacks across the galaxies ever since Zarkon was defeated. It was an open chance to visit your home planet!" said Coran.

Everyone gasped. "Really!" said Pidge, her eye's lighting up.

"Yes. We're trying to arrange a trip." smiled Allura.

"I can't wait!" she squealed.

I laughed softly. "Yeah, home."

I questioned if it really was my home. Was it truely my home? Or was space?

Or was Diabazaal? Was it my true home. My ancestors..

No. Earth is too. My father is human too.

I am human too.

But will they see me as half human half Galra? 

Half monster? 

<3Hope you enjoyed!