Nursery

OMG. 800?! Already?!!? Thank you guys! <33

-----------------------------

"So where do we start?" asked Hunk as we walked in.

"Hmm." said Lance looking around. "Maybe there." he pointed to a few shops surrounded mostly with mothers and children.

We headed toward the shops trying not to make eye contact with Unilu.

I spotted a crib like object that was almost colored the same as cherry wood on Earth. "How 'bout that one?" 

We walked into the store to examine it.

"Seems sturdy." said Lance.

"How do you know?" asked Hunk.

He laughed. "Pff, trust me Hunk. I've been surrounded by crying babies, cribs, baby bottles, and my sisters and nieces asking me to braid their hair all my life."

Hunk shrugged. "True."

"How much for this?" asked Shiro.

An Unilu came running around the corner. He stopped beside us and smiled a creepy smile. "Hmm. 1,000 Gac."

"1,000?!!?" said Lance in a high pitched squeal.

"1,000 or nothing." he smiled.

"Ugh. I hate these Unilu." muttered Lance as the dropped the money in his palm.

"Nice doing business with ya'"he said and walked off.

------------------------------

2 hours later*

We got the crib and a few more added decorations for the nursery. Since we didn't know what gender, we got gender neutral colors instead.

Allura and Coran showed us to an extra empty room they had and helped us set up.

-------------------------------

3 hours later*

"Looks good guys!" said Shiro as he dusted his hands together.

"Thank you guys. Pidge will love it." I said gratefully.

"Hope so! It took a lot of work!" said Lance.

Sorry it's another short chapter. It was just a little filler one that I typed up quickly for you guys. Hope you enjoy!

<3