Return

@harrypotterandginny2 I love the name Estella. Very beautiful <3

I laid Estella down gently in her rocker. Everyone else had gone home for the day and Keith and I went to his place. It was beautiful out here, wide open desert to ponder at.

"It's getting late. You should go to bed too." said Keith as he walked up beside me.

"Guess so. We got a big day tomorrow. I hope Sanda won't be too harsh." 

"Heh yeah. Never is never will."

----------------------------------------

I woke to Estella's crying. 

"Sh sh sh." I hushed.

Her sobbing stoppped as I picked her up. I realized Keith had already left. He always leaves for a morning ride.

I got Estella and me ready for the day. I put on my old Garrison uniform and put a  violet colored bodysuit on Estella. I had forgotten about her baby formula. She had some space brand but I figured to get an Earth kind for her. She must be starving.

I realized I had no way to get to the Garrison since I can't pilot a lion at the moment. I used my helmet to radio in to Keith to pick us up.

Soon Keith showed up and we got to the Garrison.

"Allura?" I said as I opened the main control room door. I spotted her at the front of the room with Coran as they talked to Iverson.

"Oh, Pidge! Estella!" she said as I walked to her. A bunch of eyes were on me. "Good morning!" she said as she tickled the baby playfully. 

"Would you mind watching the baby? I need to head out."

"Of course." she smiled. 

-------------------------------

As I drove the Garrison issued car back from the store, I saw something....strange above me. It was far, far away and just a blurr. It's purple and black coloring.....

"Oh no," I whispered. I drove full speed toward the Garrison. No, no, no, this can't be happening. How?

------------------------------

"Allura!" I yelled as I slammed the control room door open.

"What? What's wrong?" she asked confused.

Everyone stared at me with wide, curious eyes. "Th-the Galra!"

"What?! What are you saying?" she said.

"They're here!"

"Impossible. It has to be!" 

"No," I said. "It's Lotor."

"How's that possible! He was on the other side of the universe!"

"I'm not sure, but we have to prepare somehow."

"What are you two talking about?" demanded Iverson.

"The Galra are the largest and most powerfull civilization in the universe." said Coran.

"Get this place on lockdown now!" said Allura.

"Excuse me? I don't believe that is your plac-" began Sanda.

"No." said Allura. "If you want to win this, you'd better listen. Those Galra have no mercy."