Birth

2k?! That's amazing! Thank you so much! <3

Pidge's POV:

"Paladins! Come to the castle immediately!" yelled Allura as I squeezed my stomach from the sudden rushes of pain.  "Pidge is going into labor!" There were loud muffled voices I could make out because my head was spinning. I tried to control myself.

I heard my father. "Bring her here! We can put her in a real hospital!"

"No." said Allura. "I can assure you it's much safer here. If something went wrong, we'd have healing pods."

Was this really happening? I would finally meet my baby, the one similar to all the others Lotor attempts to destroy? I'll have to keep them safe.

"Pidge? How are you doing?" she asked while running to my side.

"I-I'm okay."

"Coran! Prepare a room! We need..uh..I'm sorry! I don't know! I've never delivered a baby before! Pidge, I'm so sorry!" she cried.

"No, it's okay, it's okay. Just lots of towels, water- OW!" I cried loudly.

"Pidge!"

"No,no. I'm okay." I breathed.

"Coran prepare a room!"

"On it!" he yelled. His voice was nervous. 

The paladins came rushing into the room.

"Pidge!" said Keith. He ran to me and put his hand to my face.

"Does anyone know how to deliver a baby? And the things needed?" asked Allura panicked. "Coran needs help."

"I do!" said Lance. "Keith?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you trust me delivering the baby?"

"Uhhh,you? Lance?"

"Yes. I've been through this many times. I gotta big family ya know?"

Keith hesitated. "Okay." 

----------------------

3rd POV:

Pidge's face was white as a ghost. She held her stomach tight.

"Are you doing okay?" asked Keith. "Lance went to help Coran. They'll have a room ready for you."

"O-okay." she said. 

She screamed in pain again as her contractions got worse.

"Hang in there!" he said.

---------------------

Time skip*

Shiro, Hunk and Coran waited outside impatiently. They all would cringe at the sound of little, innocent Pidge screaming in pain.

"I hope everything goes alright." said Hunk as he bit his nails.

----------------------

Inside the room*

"Ahh!" she screamed.

"Hang in there, love." said Keith as he held her hand tight.

"One more push!" said Lance. He and Allura were covered in blood.

"Ah!" she screamed again.

"Waaaa!" Screams of a tiny baby filled the room.

Lance held up the small baby as Allura wrapped it in a towel.

"It's a girl!" squealed Allura. Everone began to tear up.

"Congrats!" said Lance.

Lance set the fragile baby in Pidge's arms and she instantly stopped crying.

"How about...Lily?" asked Pidge weakly.

"It's beautiful." said Keith.

"Hello, Lily." smiled Allura. 

Pidge suddenly fainted. Her arms went limp. Allura had to quickly grab the baby as she began to flail.

"Pidge?!"

I'm sorryyy for the cliffhangersss. It's the only way I can easily end chapters.