11 | 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

[S3E14-DANGEROUS LIAISONS]

—☆—

  THAT MORNING, Eleanor woke up to the ringing of the phone beside her on the side. Grumbling, she picked up the phone and answered. Without even checking caller ID first. "Hello?"

     "Eleanor!" Rebekah's overly cheery voice spoke through the phone. "Come over! I have something for you."

   "Now?" Eleanor asked, pushing herself up to sit and ran a hand down her face.

  "Yeah. See you, shortly!" With that, the original hung up on the human. Leaving her to groan out before getting up from her bed.

    Quickly getting changed into something other than pyjamas, and threw a small bit of concealer on to hide the red puffy eyes from the other night. The blonde grabbed her phone and purse before leaving the house. Pulling out her keys, she locked up the suburban houses' door and went for her car.

     Getting in, the blonde couldn't help but wonder what this "something" was. With Rebekah, it could truly be anything. It made Eleanor smile though, that Rebekah wanted to see her. It was nice having a newer friend in town, that wasn't judgy or anything like that. She loved her friends in Mystic Falls, but sometimes it was nice to have a friend outside her friend group.

Pulling up to the mansion, Eleanor quickly got out of the car and was about to knock when her phone vibrated.

Come on in. Doors unlocked.
Rebekah

Not bothering to text back, the blonde pushed open the front door of the mansion and followed the sound of voices coming from just down in the smaller living room. Walking into the living room, she stopped short seeing all -minus Klaus- original siblings within the room.

"Eleanor! You made it!" Rebekah exclaimed excitedly, she stood up and quickly hugged the other blonde. Eleanor staggered slightly, before returning the warm embrace.

"Of course I did." She spoke, as the original pulled away and sat back down on the couch. Kol stood in front of the mirror, along with the other two, Finn and Elijah. "Elijah, Finn. Coffin boy."

Kol huffed at the nickname she gave him. Coffin boy. All because he was the only one, besides Rebekah, that she'd seen within the confinement's of a coffin. Meanwhile, both Elijah and Finn chuckled at the name given.

Taking the seat next to Rebekah, her blue eyes landed on Rebekah who was just about to get her nails done. "So, why am I here again?"