23 | 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

[S4E02-MEMORIAL]

—☆—

      "I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU, ELEANOR MARIE FORBES!" Caroline yelled through the phone, her voice almost breaking Eleanor's phone's speaker, as she winced at her sisters tone. "You know what? Me and mom are going to murder you! In cold blood! I am going t-"

  The death threats had been going on for a good twenty minutes. Eleanor had attempted to cut in on numerous occasions, but her twin would easily and meticulously cut her off with a venom-laced tone. It was the afternoon, only a few hours after the talk with Rebekah, and the blonde had remembered a bit more about what she'd never gotten to do yet. Talk to her sister. Her twin. Not even her mother, yet. As soon as the ringing stopped, and Caroline picked up, it was non-stop yelling. Of course, Eleanor couldn't blame her sister in the slightest. She should've called. Or at least went to her. Something. But, she hadn't. Waking up at the Mikaelson house, then being dressed in Rebekah's clothes and soon killing someone; which lead to possible death then amazing sex put quite the damper on her mental signals to contact her twin.

    "Are you listening?" Caroline asked, her voice slightly haggard from the extensive yelling and screaming she'd done.

       "Yes, Care, I am." Eleanor sighed, rubbing her temples and readjusting herself on the Mikaelsons couch. "Things just... got in the way. And, for that, I am so sorry! I will tell you everything! Maybe, I can come home?"

   "You do live here, so yes. You can come home, El. But everyone has been so worried! Damon, Elena, Stefan, Matt, me, did I mention me? Also, why did I have to hear from Rebekah, of all people that you turned?"

"Care, we'll catch up on everything in a half hour when I get there. Okay?"

"Fine," the blonde on the other ended huffed, slightly crossing her arms and taking the phone to hang up. "I'll see you later."

          With that, the overly long call had abruptly ended. Eleanor pulled the phone away from her ear, softly sighing before shutting off the phone and getting up from the overly comfortable white leather couch. Walking quietly and efficiently, the blonde made her way up the staircase and towards the bedroom Rebekah sat in.

    Swinging open the door without a knock, Eleanor popped her head in. "Can I borrow an outfit?"

The drive back to the Forbes' household, took longer than Eleanor would've thought. Maybe it was the fact that she was filled to the brim with dread, or the fact that she wasn't sure what to expect when she shoved her keys into the door and unlocked it with a flick of the wrist. Pulling into the driveway, the blonde turned off the car after a moments thought. Her blue eyes flicked at the slightly visible front door before sighing deeply and unlocking her seat belt.