12 | 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

[S3E15-ALL MY CHILDREN]

—☆—

ELEANOR WALKED UP TO SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSES' FRONT DOOR, alongside Elena. Elena, for some reason, needed to visit Damon and asked the blonde if she'd wanted to come. Of course, she'd said yes. The mystery of her necklace was still on Eleanor's mind, though. Thats what caused her to barely listen to what Elena spoke of. Now, as she thought back on it, she knows that she shouldn't have brushed it randomly off. Something was at play here. She had a distinct gut feeling about it.

  Just as Elena raised her fist to knock, the front door swung open revealing Rebekah in last nights dress, and a shirtless Damon. Rebekah held a smirk, at the gaping doppelgänger and spared a smile at Eleanor as she brushed past the two. The blonde looked awkwardly between Elena and Damon, as the former began to start questioning his actions. Turning around, she saw Rebekah still heading for her own car.

    "Rebekah! Wait up!" She jogged over to where the original now waited by her car, the duo at the front of the house not caring about her absence. "Your dress is... completely ripped. Are you sure you want to go home like that?" She asked, as she neared her. Her eyes raking down the large rip aligning the girls back.

  Rebekah gave a small chuckle, realizing it wasn't the brightest idea she'd had. "I guess not. I'd never hear the end of it. What am I supposed to do though, love?"

     "Come over to my house, and I'll let you borrow some clothes."

   The original accepted, getting into her car with Eleanor following suit and getting in as well.

"Well, thank you for the spare clothes, Eleanor." Rebekah thanked the human, as they walked up the steps to the Mikaelson mansion. Eleanor simply waved her off. After getting Rebekah into some new clothes, the original had asked her if she wanted some girl time to hang out or what not. She, of course, agreed Although, she did feel that she was forgetting other plans. But, she brushed the feeling off as Rebekah pushed open the mansion door.

Both girls headed for the living room, where Klaus sat sketching on the couch, in silence. While Kol also sat within the living room as well, noticing the two enter he immediately stood. Blocking their way, his smirk turned taunting. "Well, well, well, there's our girl! And Eleanor!"

"Get out of our way, Kol." Rebekah groaned, with a roll of her eyes.

"Out all night. What a scandal!" Kol began, his teasing only just beginning as Eleanor's phone rang.