22 | 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

[Not An Episode]
[NOE-THE HEART WANTS]

[Not An Episode][NOE-THE HEART WANTS]

—☆—

A SMALL STREAM OF SUNLIGHT CAME FROM THE SMALL SLIT BETWEEN THE CURTAINS. Eleanor's eyes adjusted to the new light, as her blue eyes fluttered open. She shifted slightly, almost freezing as she felt a chest beneath her but soon relaxed as memories from the night before flooded back in. A small smile crept onto her lips at the thoughts. Her eyes wandered to Kols peaceful state, his lips slightly puckered as low snores echoed from his lips.

  As if sending her stare in his sleep, he spoke up. "You're staring." His voice came out husky and tired, his eyes still not yet open.

      "I'm gazing," she laughed, pulling away slightly and staring more fully at him as his infamous smirk plastered itself onto his lips.

   "It's creepy," he groaned, attempting to sound annoyed but failing miserably as he very much so enjoyed her gaze at himself.

       "It's romantic!" Eleanor retorted, letting out a loud bark of a laugh as Kol slammed a pillow over his head. "Hey!" She giggled, causing a real and truly happy smile to spread on Kols lips under the pillow. Pulling it away from his face, she stared adoringly at his eyes that now popped open.

   Before he could help himself, the original slammed his lips against the blondes, causing a small gasp to tumble from her lips before she responded in the same amount of passion. Throwing the pillow to the side, Kol rolled Eleanor onto her back so he could become on top. Removing his lips from hers, he began to delicately nip down her neck.

      "Hey, Kol. Have you se-" The voice that'd interrupted the pair let out a loud scream, causing the two vampires within the safety of the sheets to quickly turn towards the new visitor. Rebekah. "What the holy hell is this?"

   Eleanor scrambled to throw the thin white sheet over her bare chest, while Kol protectively stayed leaned over her to shield her from his sisters complete view.

      "Bekah," Kol started warily, taking in his sisters scrunched up face and furrowed brows.

   "Brother! Eleanor? What the holy hell? Oh my god!" She screeched, barely able to contain her gag at the thought of her basically best friend, making love to Kol of all people. "You two better explain after you get clothes on, I-"

       "Can you leave now?" Kol interrupted abruptly, putting his hand up and motioning towards the open bedroom door just behind the original. Eleanor put her hands over her face, cringing at the harsh slam of the bedroom door as Rebekah exited. Kols hands rested over the blondes, pulling them from her face. "It's fine. She's gone."

"This is horrible!" Eleanor exclaimed, scrambling to wrap the sheet around herself while gathering the small remains of her outfit from only hours ago. "She shouldn't have found out this way!" Her voice came out in a groan, a large qualm of worry and guilt washed over her fast. Staring emptily at her tatters clutched within her hands, she looked to Kol with a pout.

"Want some of my clothes, then?" He asked, pointing towards her clothes. She simply nodded, sitting back onto the bed while Kol shuffler through the top drawer of his dresser. After pulling out a fairly big shirt and a small pair of boxers, he prodded his way over to the young vampire wrapped in the silk sheet; observing her worried expression, he let out a soft sigh. "She'll be fine. Do not, worry about it. Rebekah has by far, seem worse. And," the original held out the small duo of clothing. "Here is the clothes you can borrow."

Eleanor grabbed them with a grateful smile, standing and letting the sheet just fall from her grasp. Kols eyebrows raised as she slipped on the pair of boxers, his eyes wandering and not missing the attention of Eleanor's he'd caught. "You're staring."

He huffed a laugh, turning and walking back for the dresser to grab himself something to wear. "Oh, but darling, I'm gazing. It's romantic."

"You're mocking me!" She laughed, smoothing out the overly big sweatshirt and leaning against the bedpost with her petite arms crossed.

"Hardly," he pulled a shirt on easily, much to Eleanor's disappointment, and slipped on a loose pair of sweats. Swirling on his heel to face the girl again, his face became less jokingly and more serious. "Eleanor, I do have to ask: what do you think we are now?"

The question most certainly didn't take Eleanor off guard. Originally, when she'd first woken up, all she could possibly think about is what this made the duo now. She did have feelings for the original. That much, was obvious to her. But, would they be official? What did it truly mean to be official with him?

"Honestly," she paused with a sigh, fiddling with her fingers as the cockiness she'd felt before faded into dust. "I want to be something. Anything. I have feelings for you, Kol. And, yes, maybe I just couldn't see it for the longest of times but... I do want something. Something more than sex, and flirting. I'd like a relationship, if coffin boys even do that."

A genuine smile graced his lips as he took his time walking over to the girl. He outstretched his arms, wrapping his hands around her hips gently. "Oh darling, you knew just what to say." Kol leaned down slow, carefully pressing his lips against Eleanor's; causing the latter to wrap her arms around his neck and draw him in further.

The kiss continued for a moment longer, before Eleanor pulled away slowly and placed her forehead upon the originals. "So, does this mean we're-"

"Yes," Kol interrupted, pulling away and clashing his brown with her blue. "Of course."

"Great!" A large smile plastered itself on her lips as she grabbed his hand and turned on her heel for the door. "Now, we have something to tell Rebekah!"

A loud groan echoed from his lips, as she quickly popped open the door. "This will be absolutely dreadful."

_______________________________

a/n
a filler chapter! the next chapter is when we get back on track to the storyline of tvd! it's going to be a VERY long chapter, and that's why i kept this one shorter than chapters usually are.

also THANK YOU ALL FOR 21K READS! THAT IS INSANE AND I AM OVERLY PROUD!

this book means so much, and i am overly joyed with the amount of support and love this book has gotten!

i've already started a few new fanfics, that's why certain updates have lacked... but i'm going to ACTUALLY try and get ahead to update ;))