I can't wait 🐰

—-
"Yoongi-ah send Jungkook to me as soon as you see him." called Namjoon.
Yoongi nodded and headed back to the outside, where he had seen the said male last. On his way he saw him pulling up to the driveway. Jungkook was covered in ashes and had a horrible smoke smell on him. Yoongi covered his nose in disgust and went over. "Namjoon is looking for you again." not even questioning Jungkook's appearance. The younger simply nodded , "Oh hyung mind getting the stuff out the truck for me?" he said and made his way over the RM's office  Yoongi didn't bother arguing because he knew it was no used, but was shocked by what he found in the truck and figured why RM wanted to see the younger. Jungkook didn't even bother knocking and walked right into the office with no hesitation.
"Jungkook-ah didn't I tell you to knock upon entering?" "Well you did but I just chose not too." "Yah! I'm your hyung respect please." chuckled the leader. "Anyways I didn't call you here to fool around." Namjoon said in a more serious tone. "What do you think you were doing when you decided to burn up one of the  Nightwalkers drug bases?"

"I'm not sure I was in the area."
"Jungkook, I get that your at the point that you want to blow things up, but the Nightwalkers, that's just signing up for a suicide mission."
Jungkook scoffed, "It wasn't that hard, and I made off with lots of supplies, so you should be thanking me." Namjoon was getting infuriated, "We aren't as skilled as them, especially since we just transferred. Don't  you realize that they are going to be looking for you, for us! You know how the past was, I don't need you making decisions on your own and putting the rest of us at risk."
"So, what's the worst that can happen?"
"Jungkook you do realize that the leader of the Nightwalkers is "V" right?"
"Hmm, so I've heard, and if they're going to be looking for me, then I can't wait to meet them."
Jungkook got up from is spot and walked out the doors not bothering to close them on his way out.