Don't fight it 🐯+🐰

(M) ;)
Okay so like thing gets ;)
-💋

——

"Hello baby boy."
Taehyung stared at the person above him. He was shocked as he saw Mad Bunny hovering over him. Taehyung pushed him off the bed. Jungkook fell into a small table that was at the side of Tae's bed.

A bit pissed Jungkook grabbed Taehyung and pushed him into the bed. He laid Taehyung on his stomach and enjoyed the view on Tae's ass.
"Wearing such a sinful outfit, even to bed?"

Taehyung pushed his body upwards and grabbed his knife once again. The knife was aching to be buried deep inside the Jungkook's neck, but it suddenly stopped. Jungkook had grabbed Tae's wrist again and he threw off his mask. Before Tae could get a good look at him, Jungkook had smashed their lips together.

Taehyung didn't know why, but he couldn't get himself to push Jungkook off. After a second Tae kissed back. Their lips moving together, both hungry for each other. He watched as Jungkook pulled away and stare into his eyes. Tae noticed that he was the same man that he had seen in the club back in Busan.

"W-What are you doing here, who are you?" Tae asked still a bit flustered.
"You can't know that yet baby boy." Jungkook said as he ran his thumb over Tae's swollen lips. Jungkook softly pushed Taehyung down on the bed and attacked his neck. A bundle of red marks appeared all over. Taehyung tried not to make a sound, but it was nearly impossible. Jungkook placed his knee in between Tae's leg and moved it around. Taehyung couldnt hold back and let out a moan. He covered his mouth, but Jungkook was quick to take his hand away and kiss him.

As time passed Jungkook moved his knee faster and Taehyung constantly let out moans through the kiss. Jungkook felt his member harden. They split apart for only a moment to catch their breath but then quickly kissed again. Jungkook explored Taehyung mouth with his tongue, making sure not to miss anything.

Jungkook pulled away and pulled down taehyung shorts in a swift movement. He looked down and saw that taehyung was wearing black panties. He saw Tae's bulge through the fabric. He licked his lips, and Taehyung felt embarrassed by the man's gaze. Everything was so new to Taehyung. Yes, he had sex before, but he wasn't used to being this submissive. Taehyung was used to being dominant. It was only recently he started wearing female clothing. He had also changed his body's shape for a mission he had to take care of. After the mission was over he didn't feel like changing his appearance again.

He hated the way it made him feel, but he also felt safe in the Mad Bunny's arms. Jungkook lifted up Taehyung shirt and left butterfly kisses all over his stomach. He kissed lower and stopped until he was at the hem of Taehyung's panties. He looked up and saw a beautiful sight. Taehyung was breathing hard, his hair was sticking to his forehead, his lips swollen, and his face red. 

He decided to wait a bit longer as Tae started getting impatient. "God do something!" Tae yelled.
*SMACK*
Tae's left upper thigh turned red after the impact from Jungkook hand. He winced and looked into Jungkook's eyes. "Never raise your voice with me. Ask politely and then maybe daddy will do something." Jungkook said in a low cold voice.

  Taehyung gulped but nodded. "Please do something" Jungkook raise his eyebrows and stared down."daddy" Tae said full of shame. He couldn't believe himself. He was being vulnerable to an enemy, one that was part of the Shadow Dragons.

Then that's when it hit him, he quickly pushed Jungkook off and grabbed his knife. The man in front of him is was a member of the Shadow Dragons. "Oh? I thought we were having a good time." Jungkook said through a smirk.
"Why the fuck are you here." Tae yelled. "What I couldn't surprise you?"
"Either you tell me who you are or I'll kill you in and instant!" Jungkook smirked at Tae's behavior. "You know V I don't think that's been going your way through tonight. I must say you're not worried about the others hearing now are you?"
"The room soundproof. How did you get inside?"
Jungkook pointed to the window "I have my ways" Taehyung jumped onto Jungkook and there was a struggle but Jungkook was on top again. "Are you done with your games, I know you want this, so don't fight it."
Jungkook dragged Taehyung onto the bed and placed him ass up. He held Taehyung's hands in place while throwing off Taehyung shirt, along with his.

His slid down his panties and started in awe. Yes, Taehyung was big, but Jungkook was bigger. He bent down and ran his tongue along the rim of Tae's exposed hole. Taehyung felt weak, he couldn't fight back, so he gave in. He let out a moan as Jungkook moved him tongue in and out. He felt Jungkook's finger enter and Taehyung found himself panting even more. "F-faster, please daddy." Jungkook smirked and did as the boy pleaded. He let go the Tae's hands and brought them down to his nipples. He played with the buds and it drove Tae crazy. He entered a second figure and began to scissor Tae.

"Please, please" Tae begged. "I want you inside!" Jungkook could feel his cock harden even more if that was even possible. His took off his restraining jeans and boxers. "Do you have lube baby?" Tae weakly pointed to the table next to his bed. Jungkook was huge and it made Taehyung even more excited. Jungkook grabbed the lube and applied some on his member and on Taehyung's hole.

Taehyung was shaking in anticipation and Jungkook turned the boy over, and slid in between Tae's legs. The sight was beautiful. He aligned his cock with the entrance and slowly slid in. He didn't wait and immediately began to thrust. It was Taehyung's first time he ever felt anything inside him but he liked the pain that it brought him. Jungkook groaned at the tightness. Tae moaned and couldn't stop. "F-faster! H-harder" he yelled helplessly. Jungkook lifted up Tae's leg and placed it on his shoulder, give him a new angle. He thrusted at a faster pace, and Tae was losing his mind. "AH- there!" Jungkook knew he had hit Taehyung in his sensitive nerves and thrusted in that angle hitting them every time.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook into another messy kiss. Their tongues dancing with eachother. Jungkook pulled away and sucked on Taehyung's buds. Tae moaned and didn't care anymore. His mind was going blank.

Jungkook quickly pulled out and flipped Tae over. He slid back in and thrusted again. Tae's moans were synchronized with Jungkook's thrust. "I'm- I cu- mming" Taehyung let out. Jungkook was quickly to grabbed Tae's member to prevent that, and Tae whined. "Not yet." Jungkook panted. Taehyung was wildly shaking and felt like he could pass out any second.

Jungkook pulled out once more flipped them over. Taehyung had a hard time sitting up right, so Jungkook held onto his waist. Tae straddles Jungkook and slid down. He winced at the new angle, as Jungkook groaned. Taehyung began to move his legs up and down and moaned loudly. "I- can't, I'm- ah!" He let out as a white fluid shot out of his member. Taehyung was shaking so much he thought he was going to break. Jungkook groaned as Taehyung's hole tighten even more and he took a hold of Tae waist and thrust upward. "Wait- it- I c-can't anymore." Taehyung cried out. It was too sensitive for him. Jungkook continued to thrust and came inside with a loud groan, as Tae came for a second time.

Taehyung fell on top of Jungkook's chest and both boys were breathing hard. Jungkook kissed the top of Tae's forehead and whispered in his ear. "You did so good baby" Taehyjng found himself smiling, "Thank you daddy."

Jungkook got up from the bed and carries Taehyung onto his chair nearby. He changed the sheets, and cleaned them both up. He sprayed an air freshener in the room, as it was filled with the smell of sex. He then carried back a now sleeping Taehyung back onto the bed and laid him down. He changed his clothes and then stopped. What the fuck am I doing! When have I even done this! What the fuck is wrong with me. He slid his knife from his shoes and walked over to Taehyung and stood over him. But he couldn't do it. He couldn't bring himself to. Before he could even bury the knife into him the door began to open.

Jungkook grabbed his things and slid out the window once again. He jumped over the wall of the base and ran to his car. Once he reached the car, he slid in and drove off.

—- non edited 👏
I know I'm a bit late to the update time, but I tried to be as descriptive as I could. So for the wait, I hope you enjoy! Don't forget to vote and follow! 💜
-💋