Im so sorry 🐯

—-
The passed few days for Taehyung haven't been the best. Ever since the encounter with the Mad Bunny, his thoughts got worst.

Once again he woke up sweaty and looked around his room. Pillows thrown all of the floor and his sheets everywhere. He turned to his right and saw his knife. Taehyung recalled the events that had happened a couple of hours prior.

Flashback-
"No! Stop! Go Away!"
"Taehyungie you'll be good right?"
"No! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!"
"Taehyungie you shouldn't act like that. Do you need to be punished?"
"No! Please I promise it won't happen again!"

The figure continued to approach Taehyung, he was being cornered. The figure looked over Taehyung's body. He reached out towards the small boy and that when he touched Taehyung shoulder.

Taehyung pulled his knife off his bedside and swung at the figure.
"No! Get away! Please! Don't touch me."
"Taehyung what are you talking about!"
"NO! NO! NO!" Taehyung continued to swinging blindly in hopes of keeping them away.
SLAP!
Taehyung pulled his hand towards his face and touched his cheek and felt the stinging sensation. He slowly blinked and came face to face with Jimin and Jin standing behind him. Both having concerns looks on their faces. Unable to process what was going on he slowly look at the knife in his hand and then back at Jimin.

Horror filled Taehyung face as he realized what was going on. He started shaking and threw the knife across the room. He desperately reached out towards his friend and pulled him into an embrace. "Jimin! I'm so sorry! Please I didn't know." Jimin held onto Taehyung and rubbed his back. Jin approach the two boys and hug them from behind. Taehyung sobbed into his friends chest as they rubbed his back. Saying nothing but sweet words.

Flashback end

Taehyung had fallen asleep in the arms of his two best friends, but when he had woken up both were gone. He heard footsteps coming up to his room and in stepped in Jin and Jimin. They carried food for all of them and they all laid down on Tae's bed.

They all watched a movie Jimin had put on in hopes to cheer Taehyung up. All of them ate Jin's food in a peaceful silence. It wasn't until Taehyung decided to speak up. "How did you know I was, you know. The walls are soundproof." Jimin chuckled along with Jin. "Jin has a gut feeling and we decided to check up on you."

Taehyung nodded and they all turned their direction back on the movie. Taehyung wished he could live like this every day. He just wanted a time to be happy.

—- non edited👏👏
Better chapters will be coming soon! These last two were more like fillers.
Don't forget to vote and follow. Ily💜 Thank you for reading 💜
-💋