Got it 🐰

Jk's outfit^^^
Also ty for 100 reads 😭😭😭. I know it isn't much but it means so much.💜💜

——
"Are you insane!" He heard Rose speak through the earpiece. "That was rash of you, and RM isn't happy." Jungkook rolled his eyes and answered back, "I'll take care of that myself, thank you very much."

"Hey Jk, find Yugyeom for us, he kind of ran off with some chick." Kaulin spoke. Jungkook sighed and walked right back into the club. He saw his best friend sucking faces with some girl who had a very short dress on. He cringed and pulled his best friend away not caring about the girls reaction to the action.

"Come on I'm tired." Yugyeom chuckled at his friends reply and followed behind. When they reached their cars, Jisoo was patching up Daniel. Jungkook went over and asked what happened. "I'm not too sure, I was waiting for the target, and then I noticed a male approach one of the guards. The guy took the guard to a more closed off area and when I followed, I saw the guy had killed guard. That's  when he noticed me. I took some punches on him and he hit back too. He threw a smoke bomb before I could grab him. After that when the smoke cleared, I went over to the guard and "NW" was carved in his wrist.

  Jungkook understood that it was the work of the Nightwalkers and made sure to notify Suga and Jhope about it. He walked over to the two and spoke, "It was the Nightwalkers, and I think they have plans on selling the Royal blood."
  "I'll make sure to check it out, maybe we can trace the location somewhere." Rose said.

"What more do we have to do with them?" Daehwi asked. "Not sure, but we can probably tract the selling point to some sort of base of theirs." Jhope responded. Jungkook shook his head, "Not possible, theses people know what they are doing, they wouldn't have a selling point near one of their facilities."
Yoongi tilted his head, "So then how did you find the other base of theirs." Everyone went quiet and looked at Jungkook puzzled. "I follow what I assume was a delivery man for them. I'm not sure the guy seemed on edge and when I followed him, I ended up in their facility."

"Okay whatever, it's late and I want to see now, let's go." Yugyeom said from afar. They all hoped into their designated cars and headed back to their base in Seoul. They were only about an hour or so since they had been driving when Jungkook got another notification on his phone.
Number 675 has arrived in Seoul.
Jungkook smirked and turned his attention back to the road. It was 2am when they got back to the base. Right away Jungkook was greeted with an angry Namjoon.

"Jungkook office now." He spoke in a serious voice. Jungkook nodded and followed behind.
"What the hell Jungkook! This was a simple mission. I didn't think you would let the target slip away.
Jungkook huffed, "Woah Woah, I didn't. I- no it wasn't like that."
"You work for me remember that Jk, this is that last time you slip. Don't let it happen again." Jungkook didn't know why, but it hurt that he disappointed RM, he wasn't used to the feeling. He was upset that  he got carried away during this mission. "Got it." He said and bowed before heading out.

On his way out he was met with Yoongi, "At least now you know what it's like." Jungkook sighed and walked up to his room.

Jk's bed room ^^—He change out of the suit into an all black outfit

Jk's bed room ^^

He change out of the suit into an all black outfit. He left his room and walked towards the door. "Wait where are you going?" Yoongi asked. "Out, I'll be back by noon." Jungkook replied and walked out. He went to the garage and got into his car. He pulled out his phone and looked at his latest notification.
Number 675- current location : [random street name].
Jungkook turned off his phone and headed off.
—- non edited 👏
I wanted this to be a short chapter (200 words or less) 🗿🗿🗿.
Again ty for reading.💜💜 Don't forget to follow and vote 💜💜
-💋