Friday night pt. 1 🐯

soooo I'm going to do it in parts again :/
-💋 g.h
——

I put down my phone as I watched the clock. Since it was only about 3, I decided to go and check down with the other members. As I walked down the stair case, Jackson had called out my name.
"Hey V, Jimin says he would like to see you."
I nod and make my way back up the stairs over to Jimin's room. I knock before entering and see Jimin at his desk.

He looks over to me and smiles. I smile back and go over to him.
"What are you working on?" I asked.
"Well, one of us has to keep a report on James, know don't we?"
"Oh shit! I'm sorry I forgot about that? What happened to him?"
"Taehyung, we already sold him, his business however seems a bit more complex thought." Jimin sighed in frustration.
"So, what is the problem?" I ask.
Jimin's smile begins to fade and looks at me with a more serious expression.
"Tae, I'm worried about you."
I looked at him confused.
"Jiminie, why? There is nothing wrong." I said
"You can't tell me that you aren't acting more distant lately. Even when BamBam came by, you didn't go see them as soon as they got here like you always do. On missions you stay behind longer, and sometimes you even stay off task."
"Oh. I'm sorry for being more distant, but it's just that work has been stressing me out, and I decide to go out to clear my head." I reasoned.

It wasn't hard to tell that Jimin obviously didn't believed me, but I was hoping at least he would get the idea of backing off a bit. It feels wrong to lie to him, but I can't say much about what's really going on.

Jimin smiles and nods before looking back at his work. "I'm going out again later today." I tell him. He looked back up at me in a questioning look. "But BamBam is coming back tonight." He explained. I sighed and gave Jimin a reinsuring hug. "I'll be back before then." I told him before heading back out.

I closed the door and walked through the halls back downstairs. I walked through the base a bit looking for the rest of the members. I walked into the kitchen and see Jennie, Lisa and Jackson all cooking. "Woah never thought I'd see you cooking Jennie."

She turned her head and threw me a glared and I replied with a smirk. At the same moment Jin walked in. "I obviously did most of the work." He said proudly. "Hey! We're decorating!" Jackson pointed out. I chuckled, "What's up with the preparation?" I asked.
They all turned there heads over to me, all looking at me shocked. Lisa shook her head before speaking up, "Woojin's and Jihoon's birthday is this weekend, might as well prepare early, just in case anything pops up." My eyes widen and they all laughed at me. I took a mental note in getting them something before throwing them all a glare.

I walked out to the gallery, where I saw Seongwoo and Sungwoon both painting. They both had paint all over them and the floor. "Come on now, you aren't the ones paying for the floors, at least keep them looking nice." I said with a smile. They both turned to me and apologized. "You both look a mess." I said.

They both eyed me, before Sungwoon commented. "Hey! You can't judge us while wearing that!" I looked down and blushed, I didn't realize I was wearing a simple long white shirt and boxers. It also wasn't any shirt, it was Jungkook's.

I was quick to pull down the shirt a bit more and quickly change the subject

I was quick to pull down the shirt a bit more and quickly change the subject. "Where's Jihoon and Woojin."
"They both decided to go out for an early celebration." Seongwoo said. I nod and decide to walk back out. "We can see your butt!" Sungwoon exclaimed. I quickly rushed out and head back upstairs. I looked at the clock and it was only 4 now. I decided to go and take a quick bath, before getting ready.

After bathing, I stayed in my towel for a while and decided to watch some Netflix. After a couple of shows, ten clock showed 5:50. I quickly hopped off my bed and rushed into my closet to change.

[taehyung's outfit, without the bag] I looked in the mirror satisfied before heading back into the bathroom

I looked in the mirror satisfied before heading back into the bathroom. There I put on a tiny bit of eyeliner and eye shadow to give the outfit a more innocent vibe. I heard my phone ring and I walked out back into my room to go get it.
Daddyjjk💗:
I'm at our meeting area,
I'll be waiting bby.

Baby boy💜:
Oh shoot! I'm
on my way see you there!

I quickly disconnect my phone from the charger, and was quick to walk out the door. Instead of driving to our meet up, I decided to walk. It was a rather nice sky, so I decided to enjoy the view. I walked through the woods to the park, where I saw a familiar black car come into view. It was the only car in the parking lot, and it was barley visible, as it was hidden in the shadows.

  It was the only car in the parking lot, and it was barley visible, as it was hidden in the shadows

I ran up to the car and opened up the passenger side, before hopping in.
[A/N: please don't actually do this with a stranger]
I looked over to my left and there was Jungkook.

"You look nice doll

"You look nice doll." He said. "Thank you, you don't look bad yourself." I replied.
He chuckled before starting the engine again.
"So where are we going?" I asked.
He chuckled before pulling out of the parking lot. "I told you, it's a surprise."
I nod my head before leaning back on the rather soft leather seats.

——
Don't forget to vote and follow. Ty for reading loves! 💜
-💋g.h