Years ago 🐯

After a long 2 weeks of exam after exams, I have Finals this week,,,, please understand I might not update again until after the exams. So here's a short chapter for now. I'm sorry :(. 💜
-💋g.h
.
.
Taehyung's POV
—-
"It wasn't possible. Father was killed years ago. I saw with my own eyes. It couldn't  possibly be him that is behind this."

My thoughts were cut off by my phone ringing. I didn't hesitant to grab it and answer. "It seems you learned well, Taehyungie." My grip  in the phone tightened as I heard a voice I despised so much on the other side.

"So, it's really you?" I asked, but rather than my questioned be answered, the person on the other line simply chuckled. "Too many questions." They said. I sighed. "Where are they now?What is it you want?" I said. "Ah, right to the point."

I growled into the phone in to which they only responded with a chuckle. "You know Tae, for 3 years I've watched you. And it seems that you finally found someone. How long you lied to your team for. Left Soobin and Yeonjun alone. Telling them 'I'm your grandpa' and them following orders just like that. Seems familiar doesn't it?"

"You- I swear to god, if you touch them, or even look at them! I'll have your head!" I screamed losing patients. The line was silent until it wasn't, "I'm be waiting then."

And with that the call was cut.
.
.
Again my apologies for such a short chapter, when I haven't updated in almost a week. If I can just survive this week, I spoil you all with  update whenever. Till next time loves 😔💜
-💋g.h