Mirror shards 🐯

Tae's outfit ^^^
——-
Date- March 11th, 2034 Monday (?) -
//I realized I never specified when this was happening so we are going to go off of the date I just wrote 🤷🏻‍♀️
*Some angst/trigger warning ⚠️
—-
Taehyung woke up the next day dazed. He was sitting up until he felt complete pain. His lower region felt as if it was on fire. He slowly sat up and memories of a few hours earlier flashed in his mind. He grabbed his bed covers to cover himself and ran over the mirror forgetting about the pain he felt and was shocked at what he saw.

He was covered in hickeys that ran down to his v-line. His waist had handprints bruised into them. He look messy and oily. His brain filled with anger and then it started. He felt something run down his inner thigh. When he looked down he saw a white liquid. Then that's when it hit him. Taehyung was controlled.

He smashed the mirror and grabbed whatever he could and threw it at the broken shards. He couldn't stand himself. He felt disgusted. He threw whatever he could. Of course no one could hear as the walls were soundproof. He yelled and yelled, but soon enough he fell. He fell to his knees and cried. Memories flashed through his mind and he only cried harder. "Stop! No! Go Away! Please! Go. Away!" He sobbed.

The spacious room seemed to be closing in on him. Taehyung ran up to one of the corners and pushed up against it as if he was trying to hold the wall in place.

Meanwhile:
Jimin was talking with Jihoon about James's businesses he had just started. He suddenly felt as if someone had kicked him in the stomach. He excused himself from Jihoon and ran upstairs to Taehyung's room. He picked the lock and was in shock by what he saw. He saw Taehyung screaming and pounding on the walls with only bed sheets around him. Next to him was mirror shards all over the floor, along with some other objects thrown on the floor.

He was quick to step in and close the door and quickly rush to Taehyung's wardrobe. There he quickly threw out the expensive clothes Taehyung stored, and grabbed the small syringe before running to his friend. He grabbed hold on Taehyung's wrist and quickly turned him around. He raised his arm and stuck the needle right in Taehyung's thigh.

As if in an instant Taehyung started to calm down and his breathing started to settle. Jimin slid down the wall  with Tae right in between his arms. He place Tae on his lap and rocked them both. "It's okay TaeTae." He whispered softly. "I've got you, it's okay, I love you." Jimin held his shaking friend in his arms.

They may be part of Seoul's biggest mafia, but that doesn't mean they don't have feelings. Jimin hated seeing Taehyung like this, but he knew why. He hates himself for not being there for him when they were younger. He hates the fact that Tae thought he wasn't able to talk to him.
-Time Skip

After about 30 minutes, Jimin gets a call from Jennie.
"Hey Chim, can you come on down, I'm in the front."
"No problem Jen, I'll be there soon."
He hung up and looked down at Taehyung who was a bit dazed "Hey bud go get dressed then come down."
Taehyung silently nodded and walked to his bathroom to take a bath. Jimin cleaned up his clothes from the floor, and grabbed an outfit for Taehyung and a towel and went to the bathroom. Taehyung was sitting at the edge of his bathtub watching the water.

"Hey here, if you need anything call me okay?"Taehyung looked up and nodded and looked back down to the water

Taehyung looked up and nodded and looked back down to the water.

He heard Jimin close the door, only for it to open again. The bathroom door opened and stepped in.
"Hey V, it's Lisa, I'm going to clean up. Okay?"
"Okay." He whispered.
Lisa closed the door and began to clean. Meanwhile, Taehyung took off the bed covers and slid into the warm water.

He lathered himself and then laid there for sometime, and thought about everything that had happened during the night. His faces heats up in both anger and embarrassment. Tae wants to just cuddle in a corner and let it out. He noticed his hands start to wrinkle and decided to get out. He wrapped a towel around him and walked over to the outfit picked for him.

He liked how Jimin was quick to pick up on his new style. It was long grey knee high boots with a long black sweater. It reached around his thighs so it completes the look. Underneath Taehyung had on simple red panties that he had recently bought.

He quickly dried and curled his hair and hurried downstairs to see where Jimin was. On his way down he sees Daehwi. They make eye contact and Daehwi bows respectfully.
"Hello V."
"Oh, hello um- have you seen Jimin?"
"Oh yeah, downstairs with Jennie."
Taehyung nods and excuses himself and makes his way down stairs. He see Jimin near the entrance and see Jennie standing there too, with a men dressed in all black. Someone who Taehyung recognizes well.

Taehyung meets eyes with Jimin and he nodded. Taehyung is quick to run off and enters a room.

"Wow, he doesn't even say hello to his sister." Jennie whines.
"Oh get used to it. Oh by the way BamBam, can you could back Wednesday?" Jimin says.
"No problem, I'll be heading out, see you guys later." BamBam replies and heads out.
Jennie turns to stare at the door her brother enters and sighs.
"Movie?" Jimin ask.
"Hell Yeah! I'll get the others." Jennie's says.
"I'll get Jin to make the food!"
The two run off in different directions to start a busy day.

—-

Name: Kunpimook BhuwakulAge: 20Position:????Nickname: BamBam ——//What's in the room Taehyung went into????Who is BamBam????Till next time darlings -💋

Age: 20
Position:????
Nickname: BamBam
——
//What's in the room Taehyung went into????
Who is BamBam????
Till next time darlings
-💋