See you then 🐯+🐰

Non edited🤙
——

As days go by, Taehyung and Jungkook find themselves meeting up quiet often. Whether if it's on missions or simply Jungkook going over to Taehyung's base and sneaking through the window. The two have found out lots about each other. Taehyung had learned about Jungkook's family and his hobbies. Although Taehyung keeps his rather private.

You could say that both of the males had grown fond of each other. There are times that after sex, the two of them would just talk. They would talk about their hopes and what they hope to accomplish outside of work. They both learned to trust each other. They felt at home with each other, although neither of them would actually admit that.

Even though it would appear for the two to be letting their guards down, each of them always keep their weapons near by when being with each other. Of course Jimin is no idiot and notices how Taehyung stays in his room a lot more theses days. Even when BamBam came by, instead of Taehyung racing out of his room and going into his special room. He seems to go after dark.

Namjoon also stays accountable of Jungkook. He noticed how the boy went out more, he had even had Rose go hack Jungkook's phone, but of course she was unsuccessful in doing so.

Again it was a Friday and both boys could be found texting each other.

Daddyjjk💗:
Hey bby, how about
we change today's
plans?

                                                         Bby boy💜:
                                                                        Oh?

Daddyjjk💗:
I want to take
you somewhere.
No sex, just us.

                                                           Bby boy💜:
                                                          Like a date?

Daddyjjk💗:
Whatever you
want it to be 😏

                                                          Bby boy💜:
                                                           Okay I'm in

Daddyjjk💗:
Good! I'll
pick you up at
7 at our meet up.

                                                         Bby boy💜:                    
                                                     Alright I'll see
                                             you then daddy 😊

Daddyjjk:
I'll see you then
bby.
—-
Okay so I'm trying to build up to the actual angst plot. So the next few chapters will be in Taehyung's perspective. Make sure to follow and vote. THANK YOU FOR 2k READS💗Thank you for reading loves💜
-💋 g.h